Putting plans into action

Over the next few days most of my injuries had healed. Of course I would still get pains in my midsection if I ran for to long, but those were getting a little more tolerable. It was the day we were to take Eren back to wall Sina, but that wasn't the plan in the slightest.

"Alright, your four be careful. We know Annie is dangerous and we don't want to lose another special Ops squad," Erwin says seriously as we trek to the carriages.

"Yes sir," we all murmur and salute. As I walk with Armin, Mikasa, and Eren to the horses we had hidden a ways off, Levi grabs my wrist and stops me.

"(y/n)," he says softly, his monotone voice to comforting, his stoic face to concerned.

"Yes Captain?" I ask, slightly concerned myself.

"Stay alive and make it back to me okay?" He mutters, stepping closer to you, and gently kissing your forehead.

"Yes sir," I reply, smiling softly. As suddenly as it had come, his face returns to being stoic, his voice monotone as the carriages advance, and Levi is gone from my sights.

"Let's go," I shout to the three behind me. We run to the horses, which hurt a bit.

"Are you okay (y/n)?" Mikasa asks, reaching a hand onto my back.

"Yeah, just my diaphragm aching. Let's go," I reply, climbing onto the mount in front of me. The others do the same and we take off on a short cut to wall Sina.

We make t to the wall and tie our horses up once more. We use our gear to get the the other side. Eren and Mikasa head to the entrance of an old underground city, I go with Armin to find Annie. We wait in the ally way until Armin sees her and motions her to join us there.

"What are you doing here?" She asks immediately.

"Annie, we need your help. We have to get Eren out of here or the military police are going to kill him," Armin begs.

"Who is that?" She points to me as I approach.

"She's a friend, her name is (y/n), she's with me trying to help Eren escape," Armin answers honestly.

"And you need my help to do it?" She asks.

"Yes, if you escort us we can make it past the gate, without you, Eren is as good as dead," Armin answers.

'She'll b as good as dead if she makes a wrong move' I think to myself.

"Fine," she finally agrees, and sets down her rifle only to put on a silver band.

"Thank you Annie," Armin mutters.

We take off to the underground entrance, seeing Mikasa and Eren waiting there. Armin and I run down, but Annie doesn't follow.

"C'mon Annie, we have to go through here," Armin says.

"What are you, afraid of the dark?" Eren asks, getting frustrated that she won't come down.

"You know, it's awfully quiet out here. I don't see the point in sneaking around," she says slowly.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, panicking a bit.

"Armin, I know this is a trap. I knew I should have gotten rid of you. I'm glad I could be a good person to you at least," she laughs as if she's insane.

She lifts her ring and shows a hook. It was to transform into a titan. Time seems to slow down as Armin springs into action.

"NOW!" He shouts, pulling the trigger on an acoustic round. People leap out of allies and pin Annie to the ground. It doesn't stop her from changing into a titan.

"No no no, this can't be happening again!" I shout as we run into the tunnels. My PTSD from the expedition was getting the better of me.

"(y/n)! Calm down! We're going to be okay!" Eren shouts. We see the other soldiers ahead of us.

"Begin plan B!" Armin shouts. The other scouts nod. But are soon crushed by the female titan's foot.

"No!" I yell, but Mikasa's hand is smacked over my mouth as we run around the corner.

"You guys get it of here! I can take care of this!" Eren tells us.

"No Eren, you can barely control your power as a titan. It's like I said before, where you go, I go." Mikasa states.

"I'm not leaving you either!" Armin adds.

"No! You guys need to get out of here so I don't hurt you, and so I know you're safe!" Eren shouts.

"Armin. Mikasa. Trust him." I ask his two closest friends. I just hope this can convince them a little bit. "I will go with him. I am faster than both of you, I can be safe and still try and keep Eren under control, now get out of the tunnels and find Levi and Erwin," I order them. They obey and Eren and I run back to th opening.

"I don't need you either," he mutters.

"I know. But I'm not gonna stand there and do nothing when I'm capable of survival, even in this situation." I respond.

"Just keep yourself alive! You need to get all of them to the ocean," Eren reminds me.

"I'll get you there too if I can help it," I reply.

"Just move back a little so I can transform," He says, and I oblige his request. He bites his hand, but nothing happens. He tries again. Nothing.

"What's going on..?" I ask.

"No it's happening again.. we have to try and taker her down as ourselves for now," he says panicked.

"You can't change.. ok.. we can try," I reply, and we take to the rooftops and he soars towards her first. He is thrown into a building. I can't se whim anymore, as I try and go to him I turn back to see the female titan. All she does is watch me. I stare back, daring her to touch me. She doesn't.

A crash, and a flash of lightning erupts behind her. I watch as Eren Burt's from the smoke, charging at Annie. He punches her backwards and they fight like that for ages. Annie pummels Eren into a building, then runs further away once she's satisfied. Eren lets out a shrill scream. His skin was like fire, I felt it radiate from his as he ran past.

"He's gone berserk!" I shout to anyone in his path, "get out of the way!"

They do so. Annie tries to retreat up the wall, but Eren clings to her leg which gets torn off.

"MIKASA! HELP ME CUT HER DOWN!" I shout, speeding towards the wall. Mikasa meets me there, cutting her fingers off, we watch her fall. We watch Eren crouch over her. He was going to devour her whole.

"EREN NO!" Mikasa shouts. Once ripping open her nape he stops. He stares down at the titan body, just frozen there. Suddenly his arms start welding into the female titans torso.

"Oh my gosh.." I utter, terrified of what's going on.

There is a flash of blue, Levi had cut Eren out of his titan. I shoot my hooks into the ground beside Levi. I land gracefully as I can and hug him. He takes my hand and walks toward Erwin. Erwin was flanked by MPs. What did I miss?