What is love?

~ (F/N) POV ~
I wake up from a short nap to knocking. Upon opening the door I see a boy with two toned hair holding weeds.

"Hey there, names Jean. Who might you be?" He says winking at me. How uncomfortable. He looks a lot like a horse. He shoves the weeds in my hands blushing, "h-here. Flowers. For you."

"Weeds. For you." I say handing them back, I'm so confused.

"You rejected my love and kindness.." he mutters looking down at the weeds.

"What is love?" I ask, honestly confused as to what this was. I see a lot of faces I don't know staring at me after hearing what I said from the hall. "What..?" I ask again.

"Tch, what's going on brats?" They all turn and salute at the voice of Captain Levi and Commander Erwin.

"This chick is saying she has know idea what love is!" Jean shouts, not believing what I had said. Suddenly a woman appears, with brown hair and glasses.

"I know what to do! Hi I'm Hanji!" She says shaking my hand, "anyway! Tonight all of Levi squad and Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Eren, and Erwin will meet in the mess hall once it has been cleared! Got it?! Everyone there!" She shouts crazily and runs off.

"Should I be worried..?" I look to the commander and Levi.

"Probably." Was all everyone had to say.

"Heheh.. greeeeeaaat..." I laugh weakly. Guess I have to wait for later.. but that doesn't explain what love is at all. Oh well, maybe Hanji will explain it all tonight. For now I have to train and beat up the other cadets.

Lost and Found (Levi x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें