A message from the king.

~ Levi's POV ~
I look up as Erwin walks through the door to my office holding a letter that he was reading.

"Levi, do you know the cadet we picked up on the last expedition..?" He asks, sounding distressed.

"What about her?" I ask inquisitively.

"We are being called to court... after the breach in was Maria we can trust no one, they heard of her combat against titans and believe she is dangerous." He looks hectic now, reading each line.

"Tch, I'm easily ten times more dangerous than that clueless brat." I say smirking, if she is the most dangerous thing the MPs can think of then they are some other form of delicate pansies.

"I know, but when we are called to court with a letter from the king himself, we best listen," he says sitting down.

"Signed by the king, or from him?" I ask leaning on my desk.

"Signed, but the MPs are getting what they want, we depart tomorrow." He says getting back up to leave.

" Tch, Fine. As long as I don't have to beat her up." I say getting back to work.

"I take it you care for her?" Erwin asks a slight smirk on his face.

"Don't even go there kommandant (Commander in German)" I glare at him.

"Hm. I won't tell her kapitän (captain in German)" he leaves laughing.

'Tch. I don't have any feelings for her.. right now we must only worry about our message from the king.'