The journey home to HQ

~ (Y/N) POV ~

I sat silently for a while, which was new. Occasionally I looked around the carriage at Hanji or Erwin, but I didn't dare look at Levi.

"You're quiet today, what's wrong?" Erwin asks.

"Nothing sir, just thinking about the courtroom and why I was there.." I say trailing off a bit.

"Tch, you were there because the people in wall Sina are cowards who think everything from outside the walls are dangerous when they have never gone there themselves," Levi answers my question in the same monotone voice, but there was more edge to it.

"I'm no different than any of you," I insist, but I realize I may be wrong.

"No different? You know so much more about what's out there! You've traveled farther than any of us as a CHILD! and you don't think you're amazing?" Hanji asks astonished.

"No, not really. We've just lived different lives I guess," I answer, slightly confused.

"You're humble. I admire that." Levi mutters. It makes my face heat up again.

"I think I might be ill, my face keeps heating up," I say feeling my forehead. All of them laugh accept Levi. "What?" I ask, thoroughly confused.

"You're blushing at Levi's complement I think," Erwin replies, looking curiously at me.

"N-no! No way! I don't do that! Only wall people do that!" I say hysterically. Erwin and Hanji laugh.

"Levi and (Y/N) sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S- ACK!" Hanji starts a strange rhyme but Levi smacks his hand over her mouth.

"Hey look! headquarters!" I say, pointing out the window.

"Wonderful," Erwin replies as the carriage comes to a halt. They get out before me, I try to get out but the stupid steps were to far apart for me to not tumble to the ground.

"EEEP!" I screech as I fall.

"Tch, stupid brat," Levi says, helping me up. As I get up I realize how close I am to him at the moment. I don't know what to do for some reason.

"I-Uh er.. thanks!" I stutter, running off to my room. "What the heck is wrong with me?" I mutter laying down to sleep.

Hopefully I'll be fine in the morning...