Discovering Fear.

~ (F/N) POV ~
Once we made it back to HQ the man called Levi threw me off his shoulders. To that I react with a head lock, which was difficult since I was shorter than him. It still worked as I dragged him to the ground and get up, holding my hand out for him to grab.

"We're even." I say smiling and panting, he hit my hand away and got up, brushing himself off and glaring at me. So I winked at him, causing a slight pink to dust his cheeks, so he walked inside before anyone else could see him, it was surely interesting. "So, now what?" I look up at the giant of a man called Erwin.

"Ahem.. well.. I supposed we get you a uniform and a room." He says motioning for Mikasa to do so.

"Hi again, Mikasa right?" I ask walking beside her.

"Uh.. yeah.. hey I want to say thank you for saving Eren back there.. but we could have handled it ourselves." She says, in the same monotone voice as Captain Levi.

"O-oh! I-I'm sorry!" I stutter, realizing that this Eren boy must mean a lot to her, and she wanted to save him.

"It's fine, here's your room, your uniform is inside." She starts walking away but I grab her shoulder.

"Hey.. thank you." I smile and let her go. She was very nice, everyone here was.. well except for..

"Tch, what are you doing brat? Are you just going to stand here?" I hear the monotone voice of Captain Levi.

"Oh, Hi Captain! I didn't realize you were here, I thought you were to busy blushing." I smirk and look at his face. It wasn't funny this time. He was as angry as I have ever seen someone so angry.

"Take that back brat.." he mutters, seizing me up against the wall by my collar.

"I-I'm sorry! Stop! You're hurting me!" I try kicking at him, but it's like he felt nothing, I kept dangling there. Helpless. I reach down and grab my dagger, swinging it at him, cutting on of his hands, not deep, but enough that he dropped me, allowing me time to run into my room and shut the door as he lunges at me. I sit against the door gasping for air. "I'm.. sorry.." I say from behind the door, just loud enough for him to hear me.

"Tch. Your forgiven brat. For now." He replies in a voice like death. For the first time I was truly scared of something. And it just so happened to be humanities strongest.. yay me.