Now We're Even

~ (Y/N) POV ~

I run to the entrance of HQ to be stopped by the one called Jean. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted my chin. After what Levi had done I knew what was coming.

"Let me go!" I shout, trying to kick him, but I was to short.

"I'm showing you what love is, that's what you wanted isn't it?" He says trying to hold me still.

"No! Let go of me Jean! Stupid horseface!" I shout, smacking him so hard he lost his balance and fell on top of me. "Ow!"

"If you wanna sit like this that's fine with me," he says creepily.

"Get off of me! Now!" I shout, unable to move. "HELP!" I feel the pressure lift off my chest and run a good distance away.

"(Y/N), are you ok?" Armin asks.

"I'm ok.. what was he doing?" I question, horrified and confused.

"Seducing you I think, it's ok now, he can't bother you at the moment." Armin responds reassuringly.

"Are All Wall boy's like that?" I ask.

"Oh thank heavens no," he says laughing.

"Good, I don't want that to happen again. Ever." I say, shaking my head.

"Hey Armin! She good?!" Eren calls, repeatedly smacking Jean in the face.

"Yes! She's fine!" Armin calls back. We just watch as the higher ups walk over and separate them. Eren yells and explanation, and Jean tries to defend himself, they only pay attention to what Mikasa is saying. I look flustered after all that is happening. Levi starts walking over.

"What did I say about looking flustered brat?" He asks, looking down at me.

"Ummm.." I just stare back up at him, still apparently flustered.

"Tch, don't do it, the idiots will think you're cute," he says, flicking me on my forehead.

"Ow! Hey!" I say, chasing after him as he walks inside. "Sooo.. if the idiots think I'm "cute" when I'm flustered, does that mean you think I'm cute?" I say, smirking.

"Are you calling me an idiot?" He replies, slowly getting annoyed.

"Maybe~" I answer slyly.

"You gonna take it back brat? Or am I going to have to make the score even?" He asks, ticked off.

"I'm not taking anything back sir," I reply once more, teasing him. Before I even realized it we were at his office.

"Then I'll just make the score even," He says smirking. He waits for a moment, I hear footsteps, apparently so does he, that's when he strikes. He shoves me in to his office and I walk backwards to try and escape him, I hit his desk and run behind it, trapped by a bookshelf. He jumps over his desk and places his hands on the shelves on either side of me. I slip under his arms and trip, landing on the couch.

"Levi.. what are you doing...?" I ask confused and slightly frightened. He doesn't say anything, but advances. He places his hands on my shoulders forcing me back onto the couch, crouching over me. Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and Erwin walk into the office when Levi's face is a centimeter from mine. My face is warmer than it has ever been.

"C-corporal?!" The cadets shout.

"Levi?!" Erwin says, utterly shocked.

He gets up smirking "now we're even brat," he says fixing his clothes and walking away. The rest of us are just shocked.

"I didn't know you could get that red," Mikasa says looking at everyone's faces.

"What were we walking in on exactly..?" Erwin asks.

"He was trying to get back at me for teasing him. But little does he know he's walking around without a cravat right now," I say holding up his cravat.

"Ahh I see- wait a minute.." Erwin starts, we all burst out laughing.

"(Y/N)! WHERE IS MY CRAVAT!" Levi shouts from down the hall.

"NOW WE'RE EVEN!" I shout back, laughing.