Meeting Petra Ral

~ (Y/N) POV ~

I run to the window and throw the cravat once Levi is back in the room.

"Have fun finding it corporal!" I smile devilishly.

"You're going to regret that stupid brat," he mutters, enraged.

"You better start running (Y/N)," Eren warns. I was already out the door when he finished his sentence. I look back once to see shorty and the rest following.

"Can't catch me shorty!" I shout picking up speed.

"You're shorter than me moron!" He shouts back. He was on the edge of anger, which I didn't want to see again. Eventually I make it outside where there are no corners I have to run around.

"WOOOHOOOO!" I shout, sliding down and hill into the forest. Of course cadets were training and looked down from the trees at the commotion. I find Levi's cravat and keep running.

"What are you doing?!" Sasha calls down to me.

"I HAVE CORPORAL'S CRAVAT!" I yell, this was hilarious. People were cheering as I ran, Levi wasn't fast enough. Out of the corner of my eye I see someone zooming towards me on maneuver gear. "WOAH!" I duck and roll foreword.

"Ugh! Just give him back his cravat!" The girl shouts. It was the same strawberry blonde girl from the truth or dare game.

"I don't plan on doing that anytime soon!" I shout behind me, running again. She was chasing me now too. Crap, I'm fast, but I'm getting tired she will catch up to me easily on maneuver gear.

"Quit moving!" She screams.

"Nope!" I yell back, diving into some bushes, panting.

"Where the hell did you go!" I hear the lady shout.

"Where you'll never find me.." I mutter.

"But I will." Says a familiar monotone voice.

"Darn it Levi!" I say looking around and smiling.

"Give me the cravat and no one gets hurt," he says, his voice sounded.. amused.

"Are you having fun? Wow that's new!" I reply, this was a different side of him I haven't seen.

"that's a possibility," he says, reaching for his cravat.

"Ah ah ah!" I say, holding it out of his reach. "To get back your precious cravat, you must smile," I tell him.

"Tch, not a chance," he replies leaning foreword.

"Smile stupid!" I lean back to get it out of his reach again.

"You're the stupid one if you think I'm playing around," he says, but I see him smile after I pull the cravat out of his grasps a few more times.

"AHA! A smile!" I shout quietly, I start tying the cravat around his neck the way he had it before.

"Tch, didn't know you could tie these things," he says watching me tie it.

"I may have grown up free, but that doesn't make me a savage," I respond quietly, I realize how different I am from everyone else here. How much more I know than them, how much I want Levi to be free too- wait a minute! Why would I think of him specifically.

"Hey, I never said you were," his voice softens, so does his gaze. I notice my cheeks are wet, I was crying without realizing.

"Oh, no it's not that.." I mutter, smiling sadly.

"You can talk to me ok?" He replies, wiping away my tears and placing a hand on my cheek, leaning foreword.

"Levi.." I start, but get cut off by a shriek.

"HEY! What are you doing with the captain!" It was that girl again.

"EH?!" I turn around, startled.

"Cadet Ral. What are you doing out this far?" Levi's voice goes back to being monotone, and his expression becoming stoic once more.

"I was looking for her," she points at me, disgusted at the sight of me.

"There was no need, return to headquarters immediately," Levi replies, getting annoyed.

"Fine.." She says as Levi walks away.

"Erm.. Hi, I'm (Y/N)," I say, trying to be friendly.

"Petra Ral. Stay away from my Levi, got it?!" She shouts in my face.

"Oh, are you two close?" I ask.

"I love him. But of course you wouldn't understand what that is, would you?" She says mockingly.

"From observation, I can guess that love is a strong feeling for another person that makes your face heat up, and makes you feel nervous when you're around them, but you always want to be by them, and protect them.. and set them free from these walls.." I reply, thinking of Levi as I speak.

"Ugh, whatever!" She says, storming away. I shrug and walk back to HQ.