Annoying me..?

Most everything was normal the next few days. Just training and preparation for expeditions, along with (F/N) giving lessons too Eren, Mikasa, and Armin (sometimes Levi) how to take out a titan without maneuver gear.

~ (F/N) POV ~
"Eren you need to run faster! You won't make the jump if you-! Darn it!" I watch as Eren jumps, but not pushing off strong enough, grabbing him I put him back in the tree. "Okay, I'll follow through with you this time, three, two, one... go!" I shout and we both rush foreword, he struggles to keep up a bit, but he still made the jump to the dummy titan's nape, with his blades he cuts deep.

"I did it!" He shouts happily, "I can take out a titan without 3dm gear!" He uses his gear to celebrate and swing around.

"You'll waste your gas Eren!" I call after him, "Hey, where are Armin and Mikasa?" I ask, not having seen them all day.

"Oh, they got called in by heichou, I think they are stuck cleaning.." he says, and we hear someone zooming into the tree behind us. I whip around blades drawn.

"Tch. Calm down brats it's only me." Says the monotone voice of Captain Levi. Eren and I solute. "So are you both to going to clean? Or did the cadet I send out not find you?"

"There was no cadet that we saw sir, who did you send?" I ask, thoroughly confused at this point.

"Cadet Ral, so you haven't seen her?" He asks, looking more annoyed with each second.

"No sir, she never said anything to us and we have not seen her." Eren replies. "We've been here all morning, I can kill a titan without using the gear! Watch-!" Eren says excitedly as he turns to run at the titan again.

"Tch. You both realize how pointless this is don't you? Our gear will always be functional." He says even more annoyed. "Get to HQ and clean idiots."

We all run back and start cleaning immediately. Heichou was not in the mood to be argued with. I hum as I clean the entire hallway and make it to Levi's door, where I got lost in thought accidentally letting go of my cleaning cloth as the door opened. As I tried to catch it I grabbed not only the cloth, but the captain's cravat as well.

"What are you doing brat...?" He asks looking down at me as if I were a bit of dirt on his uniform.

"I-I'm sorry!" I let go of both the cloth and cravat, we both kneel down to grab it, hitting each other on the head on accident. "Ahg!" I place a hand on my head, "how tough are you-? Eep!" Realizing I was talking out if line I hush up real quick.

"Tch, you shouldn't be scared to speak your mind." He says giving me the cloth as he starts walking away he says one last thing, "don't look so flustered, the brats will think you're cute."

"W-what?!" I stare after him. He was just being annoying, he didn't mean anything by it. Right...?

He's just trying to annoy me.. right?