AWOL?

Hello!
You probably thought it was an update or you didn't? *insert Lenny face*

These past few chapters have most likely been fillers or just there with out purpose perhaps. I want to fix that. Originally this book was not the most comprehensive, until matters became better. I rewrote the past 12-13 chapters and was pretty much updating pretty often for those who have stuck along this journey. I knew what I wanted to write and how! I had a plan!

But as Drew and Harvey's relationship grew my imagination plataued. I started losing interest and all that ucky stuff. I started putting off writing not just this novel but all on my account. I was over with what I was writing. But then I came accross other novels I really now enjoy. They were different and the author was amazing at doing what she wanted to write.

Then it struck my walnut brain. I was losing interest in my works because I was mot writing what I wanted but what I felt others would enjoy more. So here I am.

I want to be serious about writing. I want to plan, expand my imagination, and think of all possibilities. Most of, well all of my stories now, were just ideas that I filled in the holes.

I just want to tell you guys why I went AWOL. Give me time and I'll promise I'll appear with updates and possible new content. But please bear- *wink* you get it bear and bear- with me please. Yea.

And well, how are you guys? No honestly, how are you guys, I'm cool.

I hope you guys have a wonderful and pleasant week! 'till next time!