Chapter Four

As we tried to make an opening the leader grabbed me.

"She's a feisty one ain't she boys", the leader said while I tried to get out of his grip.

"Put her down ", Karma said with rage in his voice and eyes.

"And if I don't", the leader said while smirking.

"Then I'll have to make you", Karma said while cracking his knuckles.

"Let me go you pervert", I said while struggling to get free.

"You may hate me now but when you find pleasure your gonna love me", the leader said while licking his lips.

"No, get away", I said while shuddering in disgust.

"Let her go", Karma said while fighting some of the leader's men.

"Hahaha...... No", the leader said while smiling. Then suddenly he licked me, I felt so disgusted and angry that something inside me snapped.

*boom* *clash* *crack*(A/N: sorry for the stupid effects.)

That was the last thing I heard before I faded to black.

Karma's POV

I saw Nagisa take down almost all the men. But what I saw wasn't Nagisa, I think. It had Nagisa's features but it also had wings and a silver holy-looking swords in both hands. It looked at me and said

"E pale ia ia"

It then passed out. Nagisa was falling so I caught her. It was strange and it made me curious.

'What does e pale ia ia mean'.

And with that thought, I picked up Nagisa and carried her to the castle.

Nagisa POV

I woke up in a familiar room.

"I see you're awake now", a familiar voice said.

"Yeah I am", I said while rubbing my head.

"Good, so care to explain to me what the hell happened to you", Karma said with anger in his voice. I cringed at the way he said it and replied.

"What are you talking about."

"You know exactly what I'm talking about", Karma said raising his voice a little.

"I really don't know what you're talking about", I said now getting angry.

"So you don't remember you turning into a beautiful angel and killing half of the gang that attacked us", Karma said with confusion in his voice.

"No, not at all", I said concerned about what he means. I had never killed anyone my hands are clean, at least I hoped.

"Nagisa", Karma said

"Yeah", I said waiting for his question.

"What exactly are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feb 27, 2018