Ch.16

All of it will be Nagisa's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As the night went on we later found out that Kayano got accepted into Kunugigaoka medical school, and I'd never thought that I would see Okuda cry so hard. Although I was happy for them they'd have to move from the kingdom into the kingdom of love(Idk).

"I'm really going to miss you guys, you were like my sisters," I said while shedding a few tears.

"We're not leaving until next week so you'll see us every day until then, so save your tears," Okuda said with watery eyes.

"Sorry to break it to you but you're also crying, Okuda," Karma said in a monotone voice while putting plates on the tables around us.

"S-SHUT UP!!!" Okuda said while wiping away tears.

"Well, what are we waiting for. It's late and we have a wedding to attend tomorrow, so the time to sleep is now." Yami said before dragging Okuda and Kayano to their room.

"Well, I guess we should go to bed too," Karma said while putting down a plate.

"I was thinking the same thing, funny right," I said with a smile, and for the first time in a while it was real. I and Karma then split our ways and went to our rooms. Since he is right next to mine and the walls are thin I said goodnight and he responded with "sleep tight princess", that made me blush as red as a tomato. I'm glad these walls aren't see through. Just as I was about to turn off my lamp someone comes into my room.

"YAMI IS HERE TO HELP YOUR HEART!!!!!!!!" Yami yelled then jumped on my bed next to me.

"Yami why aren't you sleep... In YOUR room, also in YOUR bed?" I said while sighing. "And what do you mean by 'help my heart'?" I asked confused about what she meant.

"I mean for you to hurry up and accept the fact that you're in love with Karma Akabane!" Yami said in an angry tsundere tone.

"WHATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled praying that I didn't wake the whole kingdom.

"You heard me, anyway when are you planning to confess. Hurry and decide before someone else takes him."

"Yami what are you talking about 'confess' I have nothing to confess."

"I know you love him I can see it in the way your eyes light up around him, there is no hiding it."

"They light up around him because he's my closest friend and bodyguard," I explained to Yami.

"Nope, it's different like if he would disappear you would go insane," Yami said while laying back on my bed. "Listen what do you feel when you're around him and be honest because it's just me and you ok," Yami said in a calm almost silent voice.

"Well, sometimes when he smiles I get butterflies and when he laughs it's like a fallen angel with hope to return to heaven. But that isn't anything compared to what I feel when he's near me, I get all flustered and can barely speak without studdering." I said answering truly like she told me.

"Nagisa... That's love.." Yami said slowly and quiet but loud enough for me to hear.

"I love Karma......" I repeated over and over until I heard soft snores.

"Huh, oh Yami. Goodnight", I said to a sleeping Yami. I then turned off my lamp and went to sleep myself with a certain red-head on my mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm finally out of school!!!!! I will be updating more and more now that I have some free time, and can't wait to show you the next chapter. Well got to go, bye my lovely💜.
                   Yami Hyuga~