The confession(smut)

Karma POV

"Hey Nagisa." I said a little nervous.

"Yeah."Nagisa said facing me.

"You know when Sugino was near you I felt something weird in my heart." I said feeling the rage I felt before.

"It might be a sign that your sick or something." Nagisa said touching my forehead. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Why are you so clueless?" I said pulling her closer.

"What do you me--" Nagisa didn't get to finish her sentence because I had already smashed my lips into hers. At first it looked like she was surprised then she started melting into the kiss. I took that as a sign to keep going. I then put my hand in her short and started massaging her breast , she then moaned and that gave me the strength to keep going. I pushed her down on the bed and started attacking her neck.

"K-karma n-not there!" Nagisa moaned. I must have hit her sweet spot because she started moaning louder.

"Nagisa, c-can I take you?" I said, Nagisa blushed bright red and nodded. I removed her shirt and started slowly licking her stomach and chest.

"Ahh, oh." Nagisa moaned while tossing her head back.

"Nagisa you dirty little girl your enjoying this a lot aren't you." I said smirking while looking at her up and down.

"C-can you just hurry up!" She said blushing, I pulled off her skirt and kissed all the way down till I reached the hem of her underwear. I then.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...

.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

Ha you thought I was going to make a lemon. Anyways Happy Easter (if you celebrate it) and have a great April fools day, bye.

                  Yami Hyuga~