Chapter Five

"What are you?"

That one sentence was enough to push me over the edge.

"I'm your princess, Nagisa Blue Shiota, and don't you forget it because the next time you raise your voice against me you'll regret it!" The anger in my voice was rising each time he looked at me.

"Oh so now you're using your class against me, what kind of princess are you because you're sure not a nice one!" Karma yelled at me. Usually, I'd have a comeback or fired them but something was different it was like my heart broke a little. At that moment I was already crying.

"I'm not the stuck up *sniffle* princess that you think I am you jerk!" It went from crying to sobbing my eyes out over something little he said.

"Nagisa I --"

"Just leave me alone!" I yelled at him then ran. I must have run pretty far because I ended up in a forest. But not just any forest the Asuno family forest.

"Well, well what do we have here a little princess stumbled out her tower," Gakushu said while smirking.

"Boss what should we do to her," one of Gakushu's idiot members said.

"We could take her to my father, but that won't be any fun," Gakushu said while rubbing his chin.

"I have an idea maybe we should have fun with her," one of Gakushu's other idiots said.

"You will not touch me like you did those other poor girls," I said with confidence.

"Oh, so the princess speaks," Gakushu said.

"Oh, so the idiot has a brain," I said mocking Gakushu.

"Tch. What do you want."

"Well to start, I want to stop talking to you. Second I'm going home so, bye hope I never see you again," and with that, I headed home. I finally got home and the guards opened the door.

"MY DARLING DADDY MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!" My father said while crushing me in a hug.

"DAD YOU'RE CRUSHING ME!" I said then looked at Karma.

"Nagisa I'm so sorry I acted and treated you that way. please forgive me I was just scared, scared that that thing I saw would take you away from me," when karma said that last sentence I blushed as red as his hair.

"I am too sorry for my actions it's just something in me snapped and fought back when I should have reasoned with you."

"Good now, GROUP HUG!!!" My father said while hugging me and Karma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night I went to sleep only to be woken up by a bang. I ran out my room and asked a guard what was going on, they told me to stay in the room. Being the curious person I am I went downstairs to see for my self. What I found nearly broke me, it was my father on the ground bleeding from his arm. Karma called my name but I didn't listen, I ran over to my father and tried to stop the bleeding. I looked ahead of me and saw Asuno standing there with a gun in his hand.

"Say goodbye little princess," Asuno said before he shot the bullet.

*BANG*

I saw my father hit the ground with a wound in his chest.

"NOOOOOOOO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Once again something snapped in me and it all faded to black.

Karma POV

'The white angel is back, I thought as I stared from afar.

"Make Loa", the thing spoke while it sliced through Asuno's chest. I only sat in wonder until the thing fainted, then I ran to catch Nagisa.

"Nagisa," is the only thing I said before caring her in the infirmary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mar 2, 2018