Chapter Nine

"Sir Gakaushuu's here."

Great, just great! The man I hate more than anyone is in the building. Great!

"What is he doing here?" I asked calmly even though I'm raging on the inside.

"He is supposedly here for the funeral, although I don't trust him." The guard said.

"Keep a close eye on him at all times, we don't know what tricks he has up his sleeve." I said being cautious.

"Yes sir." The guard then left to inform the others.

I saw a nagisas maid, Ritsu, dusting and called her over.

"Yes mister karma sir, what can I do for you!" The young lavender-haired girl said with sparkles in her eyes.

"Could you tell Nagisa to get ready for the funeral, it starts in an hour."

"Ooooo, can't get enough of her sir." She said with a smirk, I gave her that I'm going to kill you look, and she stopped.

"Whatever~ Karmagisa still lives on!" The young girl then left with that reply. I was more confused then I've ever been in my life, and that doesn't happen a lot, so I shrugged it off.

Nagisa POV

'Today is the day, the day I say goodbye to my father forever.'

I thought while in the shower, I can no longer cry about it when I have no tears to cry. You see I've cried every day that my father wasn't there and now..... I can't cry.

*knock* *knock*

"Princess Nagisa, sir Karma said to quicken your pace because the funeral starts in an hour. Also I left some clothes for you on your bed. Ritsu said then whispered to herself to the point where I could hear what she was saying.

"What did I forget." She whispered.

"Oh yeah, your step-mother is here and she also picked out your outfit so I hope you like it." She said then left.

Hearing that last part made me cringe.

"I wonder which dresses she bought me this time." I said sarcastically.

I walked out the bathroom after drying off and saw it, the dress my mother picked out for me was beautiful, it had a white trim around it and a red big bow. I looked at the fan she had given me and laughed, it was my fathers favorite animal with a smile on its face. 

" I love it!" I whispered after putting it on

"Glad that you love it because I have more dresses for you to try on after the funeral." My mother said standing in the doorway.

"Hello mother, I do love it but after the funeral I'm going to get away for awhile to clear my head." I said my voice slightly shaken after seeing her smile turn into a frown.

"Of course, we will do it when you get back then." She said faking a smile. I knew I wasn't in the clear yet, it was like I could feel it.

"Ok, I would love that but right now Karma is expecting me down stairs so I'll take my leave." I said then left the room as fast as I could. I saw Karma while I was coming down the stairs.

"There you are, the funeral is starting in five minutes." Karma said while crossing his arms.

'He looks cute, wait why did I just think that. AHHH, stupid hormones.' 

'Can't always blame it on hormones, can you.' A voice said.

'Who and what are you?' I responded

'I am you, and if you don't understand now, you will later.' The voice said.

'What's your name at least?' I said.

' My name is---' Na---gisa-- Nagisa!

"Huh?" I said very confused.

"It's time." Karma said while leading us to a seat. The whole kingdom was there and that made me very happy to know that they care, Karma and I sat in the royal seats upfront next to my step-mother and Gakaushuu

"He was a great ruler and friend to us all---" A palace guard was ranting, I looked over to my mother and saw her and Gakaushuu smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't uploaded in awhile I've been lazy, please forgive me. Bye!

March 13, 2018