Chapter Eight

The next day I asked the maid to prepare a carriage for me and Karma. I want to get as far away as possible before my step-mother comes to town with her frilly dresses.

"Is there anything else I can help you with princess?" The maid asked after setting up the carriage.

"Yes, can you pack some extra clothes for Karma and I we plan to be out for a few days." I said.

"Yes ma'am!" The maid said then left.

I walked out and started my journey to find Karma. I walked down stairs and found Karma talking to one of the guards.

"Karma may I speak with you a moment?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." Karma said while walking towards me.

"Did you need something?" Karma asked.

"We are going out for a few days and I don't know where to go, any suggestions. I said while shrugging.

"I have a suggestion." Karma said while smirking. I could have swore I saw devil horns on his head.

"Where?" I asked slightly regretting my word choice.

"To building 3-E." Karma said with a devil smile.

"You mean to building of criminals?" I said.

"Exactly, unless..... Your too scared." Karma said. At that moment I wanted to punch him in the face for basically calling me weak.

"Your on red-head." I said competitively.

"Ooooo, feisty. So, when are we leaving."

"Tonight after my fathers..... f-funeral. I said while tearing up.

"Remember it's ok he's watching over you." Karma said while inching closer and closer. I noticed this and panicked.

'What is he going to do. Why is my heart racing so fast. AHH, help...'

Karma then hugged me when he got in range.

"Come on, lets get ready for this evening." Karma said after letting go of me.

"O-ok, s-see you at 6." I said while blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karma POV

I saw that Nagisa was blushing and it nearly broke me. Ever since I was little I had always admired the princess, and it all started that one day.

flashback*

"Ok kids since it's festival week and you guys have been good I've decided to reward you by taking you there." The orphanage lady said while revealing the tickets.

"Yey!"

"Whoo hoo!"

"Oh yeah!"

"I heard the princess would make a appearance."

some kids in the orphanage said, but the one that stood out to me was that the princess would be there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the festival

"Princess Nagisa will now show her face!" The guard yelled in the megaphone.

As soon as I saw her I knew I loved her, but me and her could never happen because she's royalty and I'm a commander. Plus she doesn't even know I exist, it would never work out.

"Hi, my names Nagisa and I love all of you beautiful people!" She said with a wink. I died a little hearing her angelic voice............

Flashback over*

"Sir Karma." A guard said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Y-yes?" I asked after gaining my composer.

"Sir Gakaushu's here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I am really tired so That's why it's short. Bye!