Happy birthday!!/not achapter/

"Did you get the balloons?!" Karma asked kayano in fear that she didn't get them.

"Yes I did Karma, you've asked me that a million times. " Kayano said rolling her eyes and walking away.

"Bitch." Karma said under his breath but deep down he didn't mean it.

"MAEHARA STOP LICKING THE DAMN FROSTING!!! " Yami yelled at him then walked over to Karma.

"This is going to be a disaster if people don't do their jobs right. " Yami said while putting her face in her hand.

"We should probably relax before we make everyone stop working. " Karma said to Yami sweat dropping.

"Your right, how long is Okuda going to distract Nagisa?" Yami asked karma while rubbing her shoulders.

"Okuda said she'd call me if they were 10 minutes away...  Damn it!!! " Karma cursed bitting his nail.

"What is it?" Yami asked scared of what he'll say next.

"Okuda called me 5 minutes ago!" Karma said then ran to help with things.

"Uh oh,  I should inform everyone." Yami said aloud then ran to the stage.

"Everyone don't freak out but,  Nagisa is on her way in 5 minutes!" Yami said then jumped off stage to help Maehara and Isogai bake the cake. Like she predicted, everyone freaked out but then started working faster than ever. Even Terasaka!

(Timeskip brought to you by Nagisa's birthday)

Nagisa walked in with her eyes covered by Okuda, Okuda saw Karma's thumbs up and she put her hands down.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAGISA!!!" Everyone yelled while jumping out of their hiding places. Nagisa then started running up to people giving them a hug and saying thank you.

"Nagisa do you like it?" Yami asked hugging her back.

"I love it more than anything!" Nagisa said twirling.

"Let's not get to excited yet you haven't even seen the best part!" Yami said while smirking.

"What's that?" Nagisa said ignoring Yami's usual smirk.

"Your prize is between Maehara and Isogai." And with that said Yami left.

"Ok..." Nagisa said while searching for Isogai and Maehara.  She found them a few minutes later and saw a certain redhead with his arms spread out. Nagisa then ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Do you know where my prize is? I don't see it between Maehara and Isogai." Nagisa said while looking around. Karma gave a fake tear and thought about how dense she is.

"It's right here." Karma said and pulled a locket out of his shirts pocket.

"What's that? " Nagisa asked when Karma put it in her hands.
(A/N:  I don't know, maybe a bird😒)

"Your father asked me to give this to you on your 16th birthday since he's over seas." Karma said while hugging her again.

"Thank you!" Nagisa said while crying into his shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heylo!!!!  I know this is late but I promise all I did today was celebrate his birthday (and sleep).  So here is a chapter and NO this is NOT apart of the original story just a fun little chapter to celebrate our little dense Nagisa.  So, BYE!!!!

                      Yami Hyuga~