Chapter Ten

This chapter is mostly KayanoxOkuda so enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator POV

Gakaushuu then went to the podium and gave his speech.

"Citizens of (enter kingdom name here), we are gathered here to honor a, pathetic ruler and horrible father named--"

Karma then pulled out a gun and aimed it at him ready to shoot, but to his surprise Gakaushuu aimed the gun at Nagisa.

"Put down the gun Karma we both know if you shoot I shoot." Gakaushuu said making Karma curse. Karma lowered his gun and Gakaushuu shot the bullet with a sickening laugh.

Nagisa POV

I didn't have time to react so I took the bullet, to my luck it only hit my arm but it hurt like hell.

"ARUGH!" I yelled after getting hit, Gakaushuu was then carried away but while he was still in my range he shot another bullet. All I saw next was black and felt a sharp pain in my side.

Karma POV

Nagisa collapsed with blood coming out of her side. I then ran over to her and took her to the infirmary letting the guards take care of the asshole who did this. I reached the infirmary and handed Nagisa over to the nurse Okuda.

"She was shot in the arm and side please say you can fix her." I said worrying.

"Don't worry I can it will take a week for her recovery though." She said pushing up her glasses.

"Whatever it takes just help her, I- the kingdom can't survive without her." I said then left for her to do her work.

Okuda POV

Oh god, I just lied to Karma, one of the higher ups, I don't know how to treat her, but I know someone who does. I picked up my phone and dialed my favorite person.

"Hello." The person on the line said.

"Hi honey, no time to have a proper conversation because I really need you right now."

"I'm not in the---"  

"Not that need you, I mean the princess is on the verge of death need you." I said a little hurt about her view of me.

"I'll be there in 5, put her in a stable condition and get out the tools." She said while.... Running?

"Yes ma'am, you know your hot when your rushing Kaya~bear." I said while purring.

"Okuda, the princess." Kayano said.

"I'm going, I'm going. Love you!"

"Love you too."

"Bye." We both said in unison and hung up.

"Oh dear, I hope we can help you, my princess." I said putting Nagisa in a stable condition.

Kayano POV

This is my chance, the chance to show kunugigaoka nursing school my skills.

"If I can do this then passing their exams will be a breeze." I said to myself with sparkles in my eyes.

I reached the castle and ran to the infirmary, I went through the infirmary doors and got started right away. The surgery took hours but it was successful.

"Put her on these meds and she'll heal in a week, I have to go." I was then turned around and felt a warm feeling on my lips.

"You can't leave without this, can you." Okuda, my fiancé, said after kissing me.

"Thank you, I almost forgot." I said while blushing.

"See you in 2 days my blushing bride." Okuda yelled behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short I am really tired. Bye!