Ch.17

Karma POV

As I sat against the wall my face was as red as my hair and my heart was pounding harder and harder each second I tried to breathe.

"Nagisa...... Loves me back..." I said trying not to rush to the next room and kiss my blueberry. After I contained my composer I (tried) to walk to my bed, since it didn't work I decided to camp out on my floor for the night.

(Time skip brought to you by Karma heart)

The next day I got up and got dressed with a certain blueberry on my mind, pretty normal, but something else was different. I felt like my chest was relived after 100Ib weights were on them.

"Alright karma, just act natural around Nagisa until it's time to confess then you can blush all you want." After I gave myself a pep-talk I went to go wake Nagisa up.

"Time to wake up sleeping beauty." I said while busting into her room.

"WHAT THE HELL! I COULD HAVE BEEN NAKED YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!" Yami yelled while hopping out of her cover to hit Karma. She missed so she just went to her room.

"Karma, is that you?" Nagisa said while rubbing her eye like the loli she is. I couldn't help but blush, luckily it disappeared quickly.

"Wake up Nagisa we have 3 hours till the wedding." I said in a soft voice.

"Oh right the wedding." Nagisa said while getting out of bed. I felt something was off so I looked at her up and down only to find that she had no pants on. My blush had turned darker than my hair.

"Why are you blushing..." Nagisa looked down to where I was looking and also blushed but darker.

"GET OUT YOU PERVERT!!!" Nagisa said then started throwing random things at me.

"I'm leaving," I said then left a blushing mess. I went to see if Yami was finally awake and to my surprise she was.

"Huh, oh hey Karma the ass hole how's life?" Yami said while patting her bed for me to sit down.

"Ok I guess, anyway how were you going to distract Sugino?" I asked wanting to know.

"Is that all?"

"No I have two more but that was the question that was on my mind first. I told her still curious about her plan.

"Well first I'm going to pretend I have a crush on him and tell him two minutes before he can confess, so as he's distracted I will try to convince Maehara to tell him that somethings wrong with the knights so that he will have to go check it out. That's when you come in and steal all his glory." Yami explained with stars in her eyes.

"Or we can do things the easy way and let him be rejected." I said while rolling my eyes.

"How do you know he'll be rejected?" Yami asked confused yet sweat dropping.

"Because I heard Nagisa say she loves.... Whoops." I said and Yami looked at me with wide eyes.

"You heard our conversation, didn't you." Yami said with her head down.

"Yeah I'm sorry, but why are you disappointed?" I asked only to see a crying Yami looking back at me.

"She trusted me not to tell you and what do I do I speak loud enough for you to hear. I'm terrible aren't I." Yami said while crying on my shoulder.

"Your not, accidents happen ok so don't beat yourself up over it. I can't believe that I'm cheering someone up, I must have gone soft since that blueberry came into my life." I said while laughing.

"Yeah you big softy, anyways lets get going you have to hang out with Nagisa while I find the IsoGAY lover. See ya!" Yami said after getting up and wiping her eyes. I decided I should go find Nagisa and went downstairs to the ballroom, after running around a lot. I finally found Nagisa speaking to...... Sugino.

"Hey Nagisa how's it going!" I said while pushing Sugino out the way.

"I'll talk to you later Nagisa", Sugino said then left while glaring at me.

"H-hey K-karma t-the m-maids w-wanted m-me t-to t-tell y-you t-that y-you h-have a v-visitor!" Nagisa said while blushing madly.

'Shit, now things are awkward with her. I should probably talk to Yami about this. Fuck, she's busy I almost forgot, well I have to go to my last choice..... Ritsu.'

"Ok, thanks for the information. See ya." I said then left to see my visitor first.

Nagisa POV

'I'm such an idiot why cant I stop shuddering and blushing around him. This is the WORST feeling ever, and it doesn't help that this morning he saw me in my underwear. Wait...... HE SAW ME IN MY UNDERWEAR AHHH IM SO EMBARRASSED!!!!' I thought then started blushing even harder until I saw Kayano and walked towards her.

"So how's everything going?", I asked.

"Good so far, although I don't want to jinx it." Kayano said while sweat dropping.

"I'm sure everything will go fine, don't stress about it." I said trying to help her nerves.

"Your right, thank you." Kayano said her name was called so she excused herself. I saw Karma and he saw me too so I ran to the dungeon.

'Damn it, why the hell did I run when I could have talked to him after he was done talking to a visitor. I could have---'

"Hey look guys it's the princess." On old man that's as skinny as a skeleton said.

"Yeah right she's to busy and frilly to go down here. Hell she might as well be scared of us." A middle aged fat man said.

"Come again, I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over your future screams." I said borrowing one of the guards swords.

"P-princess I didn't mean it, you know I used to be a comedian back in my teen years." The man said while giving an awkward smile.

"That's what I thought, also next time listen to your friend before you open your mouth." I said while returning the sword to the guard I borrowed it from.

"Y-yes m-ma'ma!" The man said, I then returned to the surface to find Okuda to tell her that It's time to put Kayano in a dress. I found her quicker than I thought.

"It's time to fit Kayano." I said, she understood then followed me to the dressing room.

"Hey Kayano we're ready to put you in a dress." I said as I entered the room.

"Well lets get started." She said excited.

(Time skip brought to you by Shrek)

"Ok well I'm going to go find Karma so that we can sit down in our seat." I said then left to go find.... Karma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoooooo!!!!! This is the longest chapter I've ever made containing 1195 words I'm so proud of myself and want to thank the people who read this because it gives me strength to write more so thank you. Time to feast on some Takis, BYE!!!!!
                  Yami Hyuga~