Ch.15

Karma POV

"Tomorrow's the day." I said turning to Okuda. "You excited?"

"Of course I am, I'm being married to the woman I love more than anyone." Okuda said while putting up a purple lantern. "Are you nervous, your sweating buckets." She said somehow knowing the confession I was going to give to Nagisa.

"How did you know I was going to confess?" I asked amazed at her talent.

"I looked like you when I was going to confess to Kayano. Listen to my advice, don't stress about it. I know she likes you too just by the way you two look at each other and how you act together." Okuda said while smiling like she was reminiscing on old times. 

"I hope your right", I said hanging up a green lantern.

"I'm going on break to call Kayano, you can handle the decorations right Yami!" Nagisa yelled to Yami from across the room. She looked hot with her hair in a ponytail while wearing a tank top and shorts.

"Hey Nagisa! Tell Kayano I said hey." I asked her when she passed by my latter.

"Of course", Nagisa said back.

"Wait for me! I want to go." Okuda said throwing HER stuff at me.

"What about Karma?" Nagisa said while sweat dropping.

"He's fine, now let's talk to my love." Okuda said while running to catch up with Nagisa nearly knocking over my latter. Nagisa looked back at me with worry and I simply nodded my head reassuring her that I'm ok. Yami scooted her latter closer to mine so that we could talk.

"Sooo, when are you going to confess to Nagisa." Yami said while hitting me on the shoulder.

"When I'm ready so stop pressuring me." I said annoyed.

"Well not to get your teeth grinding but, I heard Sugino and Okajima talking and he said he was going to confess his feelings during the wedding with some big proposal." She said while helping me with the streamers.

"Thanks, my teeth totally aren't grinding." I said with a visible irk mark on my forehead.

"I could 'stall' Sugino until the night's over." She said while winking.

"What will you do?" I said with curiosity taking over.

"I wasn't useful to Nagisa for nothing, but don't worry about me worry about what your going to say to her tomorrow." She said then helped the maids prepare the flowers.

'What's that supposed to mean' I thought then continued hanging the streamers.

(Time skip brought to you by Tokyo ghoul season 3)

"Finally we're done", Nagisa said while twirling.

"Plus it looks beautiful. Don't you agree Karma?" Yami said winking at me. I started blushing when Nagisa looked my way.

"Karma are you ok you look sick, maybe you should lay down and take a nap for a few hours. Don't worry about sleeping to long I'll wake you up, ok." Nagisa said then led me to my room.

"Thanks Nagisa", I said then took my shirt off when we reached the room.

"Put your shirt on dummy!" Nagisa yelled while blushing.

"Embarrassed, hmmm", I said walking closer to Nagisa, eventually cornering her.

"I-I have t-to help m-make the c-cake s-so see ya!" Nagisa stuttered slipping out of my room blushing. All I did was chuckle and quietly say I love her, then fell asleep.

(Time skip brought to you by Yami)

Nagisa POV

"I think it's time to wake Karma up Kayano will be here in 10." Okuda said while putting the finishing touches on the huge cake.

"Ok", I said leaving the kitchen to find Karma.

"KARMA! IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!" I yelled trying to wake him up so he can see the crews progress.

"YU-GI-OH!" Karma yelled back while getting up. We shared a long hard laugh, when we finally calmed down we went downstairs to join everyone for Kayanos arrival. Kayano then entered the castle and started crying when she saw the decorations.

"This is beautiful." She said between her sobs of joy.

(A:N This should give you an idea of what it looks like)

"Thank you everyone! Thank you!" Kayano yelled in joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry that I'm late I didn't have the energy to finish this Saturday, please forgive me and BYE!!!!!~

                                                                         Yami Hyuga~