Chapter 13

Nagisa POV

Sugino left the infirmary and it was just me and Karma.

"I heard Kayano and Okuda are getting married." Karma said trying to start conversation.

"Yeah, I heard that Okuda is going to wear a tux." I said chuckling a little.

"I'd like to see that. I bet you Okuda will get turned on seeing Kayano in her dress." Karma said laughing.

"Probably, but I'm leaning towards a definitely." I said rubbing my chin.

"You think Okudas already planned their honeymoon." Karma said winking. I didn't understand what he meant at first, when I finally did I turned as red as a tomato.

"K-KARMA! D-DON'T THINK LIKE THAT!" I yelled with a red face.

"Oh, have I been a bad boy~" Karma said seductively while grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"K-KARMA!" I yelled surprised by his words and actions.

"Hehe." Karma chuckled silently. I decided to get back at him so I started acting seductive.

"But on second thought you have been a bad boy~" I whispered in his ear then blew it.

"Ahh, that feels weird." Karma said backing up while blushing.

"See I can be seductive too." I said sticking my chest out proudly.

"I doubt you'd seduce anyone with those. They'd have to be either really easy, or off their guard." He said pointing to my chest.

"PERVERT!!" I yelled. It must have been loud because Okuda came busting in with a worried look.

"Are you guys ok?" Okuda asked. She then started smirking and it scared me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I see you Karma, go and get you some." Okuda said. I looked at Karma and he was blushing madly.I looked at our position and also blushed, me and Karma were only inches apart and my chest was near his.

"It's not what it looks like!" I said hiding under the covers looking like Karmas hair.

"Riiiiiiigggggghhhhttt........ Ok..." Okuda a said unamused.

"While your here, I need help with something," Karma said to Okuda.

"What is it?" Okuda asked looking confused.

"Come with me," Karma said then dragged her by her arm.

Karmas POV

"Ok don't tell Nagisa about any thing I show you ok," I said.

"Ok..... But why do I have to bring my tools?" Okuda asked holding up her tool box filled with, things...

"Just come on, I'll show you when we get there."

"Ok....."

Time skip (brought to you by, my anxiety.)

"We're here!" I said with excitement in my voice.

"Ummm, this is a dungeon." Okuda said looking around.

"Exactly, now lets get to work shall we." I said while walking towards Asunos 'room'.

"What do you want!" Asuno said with a half burnt face and bloodlust.

"Why are we here?" Okuda said unfazed by his bloodlust.

"To give him what he deserves,of course!" I said happily.

"Yandere, so what do you want me to do." She said with a slight sigh.

"To have fun of course!" I said acting like a child in a candy store.

"Ok..." Okuda said with confusion.

"Do you have the ice?"

"Yes."

"The crusher?"

"Yes sir!"

"The water?"

"Yep."

"The tube?"

"Yes."

"Good, now can you run and get one of Gakushuus minions." I asked happily.

"Fiiiinnnneee.........." She said then took off to the Asuno forest.

Time skip (brought to you by brightly black:follow her☺.)
Narrator POV

"I'm back~" Okuda said in a sing-song voice.

"Good, did you bring one?" Karma asked smiling like he might kill her if she didn't bring a minion.

"Calm your shit, I got one." Okuda said rolling her eyes.

"Where is he?" Karma asked looking around.

"Right here, also you owe me because he didn't want to stay down." She said while dragging him out of the shadows.

"Of course, oh and you get to help me with our little problem." Karma said nodding towards Gakaushuu.

"Sounds fun, can I handle the syringe?" Okuda asked with a pout.

"Have fun!" Karma said with a smirk.

"Fuck you!" Asuno yelled at them.

"HA! More like your fucked." Okuda yelled back with a syringe in her right hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my fellow Karmagisa supporters, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Well BYE!!

Yami Hyuga~