Chapter Seven

"Where's your step-mother?"

That question lingered in my mind  for awhile. 'Where is my step-mother, was she here when the accident happened or was she gone for the week.

"I don't know, do you think she was here for the accident?" I asked Karma.

"I don't think she was, she could be gone for the week." Karma said.

"If she's out of town she's bound to get me more dresses." I said annoyed, now knowing why she would be out of town.

"But I was just asking you because your the princess, I could ask a guard." Karma said shrugging.

"I forgot that was a option, ok I'll ask her head guard." I said before exiting the room. 

"Hello princess, what can I do for you?" My step-mothers guard asked.

"Hi, I'm looking for my step-mother do you know her location?" I asked the kind man.

"In fact I do my lady, she's out of town shopping for outfits and products." I shuddered at the thought of the dresses she would buy me.

"Thank you for the information. Oh don't forget to inform her of....... My fathers incident." I told the guard with tears in my eyes.

"Yes ma'am." The guard said while bowing. I went back to the infirmary to see if Karma was still there, and well.... He wasn't. I figured because it's late he went to sleep, so I did the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it's so short, it's late and I'm tired so............. Bye!