4-A bath and a man

"Well, hello there"

So it talks, I thought. Standing at the end of the bathtub is a man, a God maybe. I've never met anyone as handsome as this man before me. His golden hair pulled back to a man bun. His jaw clenched but a half-smirk touched that perfectly shaped lips. Humour glistened on his blue eyes, gazing at me. My skin burns and my cheeks feel like they're ready to explode from being too hot. Undeniably, I was unable to move a muscle, besides the fact that the transparent water doesn't cover anything, there was something about his gaze, it was almost predatory, similar if not the same as the ones she felt before. I found myself disappointed soon after. He might look relaxed and leaning over the tub but there was simply no opening. for me to attack

The tall man stood up to his full height and starts making his way to the side of the tub. I had to strain my neck muscle to look up or else I would be too distracted by his crotch next to my head. It was so close.

"Do you mind if I join you?" smirking and raising an eyebrow, just one, something that I could never do.

"Yes, I mind" I replied.

Obviously, he ignored me and begins undressing. Oh god. The white shirt was the first to go, revealing a perfectly sculpted body. His chest and shoulder was wider than any man I ever met. I tried to keep my eyes elsewhere other than his defined abs but ended up on the almond-shaped eyes, staring intently at me.

"What are you doing?" trying not to sound breathless. Don't get me wrong okay. I've seen lots of naked men of all sizes and shapes and none of them had ever piqued my interest but clearly, I've never met perfection, hence the raising heartbeat and respiration. 

"Well, that is a very good question" He inched forward until his face was level with mine "I am, in need of a bath" as soon as he said that, he pulled his pants down in one swift move. I must be hypnotized by his dangling glory as I lost control over my jaw that stays open a minute too long for comfort.

Now, that is a man. Mayhap the ones I'd seen as the soldiers take a leak were boys but that is...wow. I have to confess, Kairon is pretty strict on who can be near me especially men and besides every single one of them grew up with me, like brothers. For that reason, it is especially uncomfortable to receive this kind of gaze from a man. I was never the object of such gazes but I'm not a coward. So I looked back defiantly and searched his eyes for a hint of what he's thinking, averting my gaze from that part of him

He seems very smug and proud of himself. It's only a hand away, I could easily punch it and give him excruciating pain. He moved both his hands on his hips, twitching the biceps on his arms.

"What? are you scared?" he said mockingly.

I narrowed my eyes and my pulse raced for different reasons now. 'Scared'? That word had been erased from my dictionary.
"You have no idea"

"Maybe you should scream and call the guards" he nods at the tent's entrance.

How did this guy come in through all those guards unless he is someone they know, someone of high enough status to make the guards let him in, or is he merely an assassin or spy. I didn't notice his presence before I entered the bath so he must have come after. I would rather get stabbed than scream for help and most definitely not in this attire. This man hasn't shown any hostility yet, I could handle him if push comes to shove.

"I don't need them to handle you. By all means, get in" I gestured at the tub.

He chuckled and proceeded to enter the bathtub, making the water move and rise up to my neck, I tensed up the moment he is fully emerged in the water, straightening my back, putting my guard up, chin up challenging him.

"Aghh, that hit the spot" he closed his eyes briefly, I flinched when our legs brushed each other. The close proximity of this stranger made me move my legs away. In less than a second, I winced to the pain on my leg, it is surely bruised by the way he's grabbing it. Pulling away wasn't a choice as he tighten it until my leg felt numb. Great. It hasn't even been half a day. I relaxed my legs and let the weight of them rests on his. 

His arms rested on either side of the tub now, one finger playing with the water, twirling it round and round. Their gaze locked at each other for a good 5 minutes, no one uttered a word, just the sound of water dripping from my wet head. I didn't dare move, this man is strong even I could feel that, he emits an aura unlike any other. I never felt the need to succumb as strong as this before, the way he looks at me, demanding me to grovel at his feet. The more I resist, the stronger the pressure, my skin itch, and I want to show my neck to him. What is this? This invisible force.

No-no-no. You expect me to lower my eyes? You'll get none of that. I'm pretty stubborn if I want to, scratch that, really stubborn. 

"Who the hell are you?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"Who indeed" He smiled lazily and the pressure lessen but then he moved so quickly that it left me no time to respond. He'd positioned himself between my legs, his palm on each of my knees, spreading them wide to allow him mere inches from my face. His body is much longer than mine that he towers over me. Being pinned down irk something within me. Anger.

I pushed him hard and he fell back making water splash all over. While he's still struggling to get out of the tub I had efficiently grabbed my spear from the table and pointed it at his neck. 

"Up" I didn't care a bit about my nakedness, blood in my eyes, and unfortunately for this stranger, it's on his neck, trickling down his perfectly shaped chest as I pushed my spear deeper.

Unfortunately for me, he's checking me out. Eyes moving up and down my body, a glint of golden touched his eyes but I could be wrong. Nevertheless, that shit he just pulled arises feelings inside her. Feeling she didn't need. But one look at his nonchalant attitude manages to push all those feelings away and filled them with anger.

"Answer me! Who are you and what do you want? I swear I will kill you" I nudge my spear deeper into his skin.

"There, there, no need for such violence" he looked at me wickedly  "I am just curious about my wife"

In a daze of shock at the word 'wife'. I carelessly loosened my grip and in that split second, he snatched the spear from my hands. My grip was strong okay, he is just much stronger which piss me off even more.

"Hi, I'm Orion, King of Tallies" he said smiling his smug grin, followed by a loud clang of spear hitting the ground far away. If my eyes could pop out I think it already flew 30 meters. This man is the King?! He's never what I imagined him to be. A weak King would be easy to control but this is not a weak one is it? He's far from it. I'll be dammed.