25 - Knights and Briefs

Val was still not feeling well the next day, her body still hot and itchy. In short, she's horny a.f. Orion's nowhere near her which makes it better at least. She knows because during her heat not only her body aches, her senses had also gotten better, she could hear better, see better, and smell better. Orion's scent still lingers faintly but even his faint smell could drive her crazy so it's better to keep her distance before yesterday repeats itself.

Carissa couldn't help her much since she hasn't had her heat yet so she wouldn't really know. All Val could do is take cold baths every time the urge came, that seems to help.

Now, it's been 3 whole days of feeling like shit. She was starting to get mad at herself, at her conforming body and dirty mind. She basically locks herself in her room. Madam B

Today though, it ended, thanks heavens. She decided to go out to the training field to let off some steam. Overlooking the training field from the balcony, she sees a handful of men training and exchanging blows. Some quite underdressed, only short pants and boots but some had their full clothes. Girls inside the palace gather round the field, giggling and squealing at the sight if knights dueling. From observing the fight she concluded 3 rules.
1. The loser will have to take one cloth off their body every hit they get until only briefs

2. One match is 5 minutes long or shorter if the loser is reduced to only briefs

3. The defending champion could be challenge until he is beaten and the one who beats him will need to defend himself. Interesting.

Looking at the fights, she couldn't stop to notice their missteps and flaws. She went down to the training field and was stopped by a tall figure. Manuel, the loyal dog. He is good spy, she doesn't realize him until he showed himself.

"Afternoon milady" he bows

"Sir Manuel is it? Orion told you to tail me? You're quite good at it"

"Yes milady, thank you for the compliment, forgive me, I'm afraid it is mid day so training has ended"

"Yes, I noticed. Is every day like this?" she asked as they walked around the field while observing the knights.

"Yes, these are the royal knights sworn to protect the crown, they are not common foot soldiers. They live inside the palace and trains everyday from dawn till midday. And at the end of the day they do this sport"

"And you? Are you not a knight yourself?"

"My purpose as a knight is a bit different from the rest milady, I serve directly under the King"

"You mean, you're his spy" she smirked

Manuel only gives her a stern look, the corner of his mouth twitch a little

"Where is he?"

"He needs sometime alone, to calm his senses" he looked at her meaningfully

"So, you know about weres, I see. Why is the right man of the King allows himself to be a bodyguard for me, one would think we're at peaceful times or maybe you are not of much value sir"

"It is an honor to serve Him your Majesty, that is all I can say"

"So, what's the plan Manuel?"

"What plan?"

"Oh you know, the rebels at Killi"

She's been trying to find out more about it, who knows, maybe she'll get a fight.

"You shouldn't concern yourself about it my Queen, it's been dealt with"

"Still, I'm curious. When do you plan to go there?" hinting that she already knows their plan on going to Killi though that was just a guess.