5-The first touch

"I'm Orion"

__

He started walking towards me and I immediately rush for my sword, unsheathing it and putting a good 2 meters distance between us. Not buying it.

"Prove it! The King was supposed to come in the morning"

The man looks absolutely unbothered and relaxed; a tint of red stains the towel drying his body. I wish I were that towel. I mean. I wish I had a towel. Being wet and naked is as uncomfortable as looking at him. Surely it's the cold making my body shiver and not something else entirely.

While watching him put on some pants, my eyes traveled to his neck and I noticed the nonexistent wound there, how did it close so fast? He threw a black robe that seems to be his right in front of my feet.

"Get dressed little lamb, wouldn't want anyone seeing you like that" he eyed me fast.

As I look down at the robe, a droplet of water escaped my eyelash, falling down to the puddle of water forming beneath my feet. He snatched my attention by taking steps towards me and my body automatically entered a defensive stance.

"Stay away, stranger," I said.

"For heaven's sake, wear the robe woman and I will show you I'm the King" crossing his arms "If you prefer running naked around the tent you are welcome to do so but only in my presence. We've got company in less than five minutes"

I glance at the tent entrance to him and the robe then back to him, unwavering.

"Then I have five minutes to decide whether you're lying or not"

This man uncrosses his arms and squints his eyes at me "Don't make me go there and do it myself"

"Try Me," I challenge him.

He took a deep breath, a slight glint of anger in his eyes. Good. Rage could make someone reckless. His gaze lingers on mine for a while and then he started looking down on my body, checking me out again. I felt my skin burning up, my breast tightens and the tip flushed from his gaze making me very uncomfortable, a feeling I would rather not know. Slowly his gaze comes up back to mine and in there, something else was shown. Something that I'm not used to, something that has never been directed at me. Lust.

Feeling my blood boil and heartbeat racing up. I charged at him, going for his legs and arms. I wanted to go for his head but if he was indeed the King now that would be problematic. Disable and interrogate. That's the goal. Which would be easy if he is not avoiding all of my attacks. I swing my sword horizontally and he dodges it by ducking down, making me hit all those food on the table. Before I could kick him, he rolled to the side, avoiding my kicks yet again. How is he so fast with all those muscles? He stood up, cracking his neck, and wiggles his fingers telling me to come at him. Oh, you're on.

I lunged at him but this time, I went lower at the end, out of his line of sight and I slashed from the bottom up, he tried to avoid it and due to him underestimating my range of movement, blood trickled from his left chest, right at his heart. The familiar color runs along his abs. He looked at his wound, it was deep but not deep enough to kill him then he looked at me, his face serious, jaws clenching, his eyes burned into mine.

Suddenly he lunged at me, I swing my sword at him and he dodges it again to my left before I could swing my sword again he caught it in his hand, making his palm bleed profusely. In a swift move, he yanks away my sword and tackles me down; making both of us fell on the bed, ripping the transparent cover.

My wrists were held so tight against my stomach that it rendered me still. Meanwhile, his bloodied hand pushed my chest back, a part of his fingers touched my nipple and it sends shivers up my back, how annoying, for my body to respond to his touch. Blood flowed on me, under my breast down to the sheets, and I could feel it tingling my ribs as it trickles down.

I could see (feel) him sitting directly on top of me, making my hip joints unable to move. I tried to use my legs to push his body up to catch him off balance but he's too heavy. If only he leaned in a bit more and shifts some of those weights. Thinking of ways to wrestle him, the bell at the entrance rang, I peeked to see if someone would burst in but a deep voice spoke instead.

"My King, it is time"

I glared back at the man pinning me down and he was still staring at me, an unreadable expression on his face. He pressed my stomach harder, making me gasp a bit. "Five minutes!" he shouts and when no reply came he added, "Told you I'm the King"

Fueling myself with anger, I found the strength to push myself up, fighting the pressure on my stomach and chest. Good job abs. His face inches away from me now and at this distance I could clearly see his stubbles but that didn't distract me from barking at him.

"You wish" I sneered.

And that gaze was back again, I followed it and it fell to my chest. His right hand still rested against it and warm blood spilled from his open wound, smearing my breast in its color. I look at his fingers, praying he doesn't move them, and then just like a psychic, able to read minds, he did exactly that. His thumb moved slowly that it grazed my right nipple, a gasp escapes my mouth, and I tensed at the touch. He smiled wickedly at my reaction. He moved his thumb again and this time my traitorous body jolted at the sensation, forcing me to fall back down to the bloody sheets.

"There, stay down and be a good girl" he said

He stilled his hands but under his misty gaze, my breathing became faster, heat radiated to my lower part, resisting the urge to squirm and arch my hips. I see him parting his lips with shallow breathing, staring at my nipples; he must want to take me. Please don't. I don't want to embarrass myself any more than this. As he lowered himself he stops just an inch away from my sensitive area and chuckled.

"Your body betrays you, general" his voice deep and aroused. He sent the last jolt throughout my body by blowing on my now hardened nipple.

"Get. Off" As I said that the bell rang again.

I groaned at him and he groaned at the bell, ringing louder this time. He released me and got up. Seconds later, he threw me a towel and I caught it midair, the cold sensation made me shudder against my will.

"Surely I don't need to tell you what you need to use that for" he winked

"No" I wiped my breast, cleaning it, carefully avoiding the sensitive area. I never took my eyes off him and neither did he as he cleaned his wounds and bandaged it. I grabbed the black robe on the floor and let it hang loosely on my body, the extra fabric trailed along my way to the bathtub. Orion cast a glance at me to "Hurry up" then he went to the entrance to talk to the man outside.

I picked my clothes and thank myself for my unbelievable talent of dressing up in seconds. Just as I finished pulling my shirt down he looks at me and told the man to come in.