7-Hot and Bothered

Even underneath all that armor, he could still remember how her curves are. Strong yet delicate. She's the embodiment of Athena. With her pure black hair, piercing black eyes, high cheekbone, and a body to die for. This is not the first time he'd seen her, but up close she's every bit and more than he expected. Fierce, loyal, witty, and beautiful. Did he mention sexy? He was deeply aroused when he saw her naked in his tent holding a blade at him. Orion challenge himself to focus on dismantling her and not something else entirely.

Then when he pinned her down, looking at those cherry pink nipples, he just couldn't resist to nibble them. She'd been so sweet, the sweetest he ever tasted. Her plump breast just the right size on his hands, her slim waist, muscles in the right places, her glorious abs, they're not super toned like men but just right. Her hips hidden by every bit of cloth was perfect for him to see before and the way she pushed herself to him. She responded to his touch, deeply. Which he didn't really expect. How she shuddered and jolted with his mouth on her cherries. Now he can't help imagine her taste down there, he could smell it from between her thighs, her arousal, gosh, she is just right in every place.

The first time he saw her, she was fighting on the battlefield. He found himself on the frontlines of Myhtica's army, they were battling foreign invaders. He was in his lion form and he knows he wasn't supposed to be there but he needed some time to think. The noise and the smell of blood made him curious, he's just going to watch from on top of the hill overlooking the planes of the battlefield. But then he sees her.

Slaughtering everyone in her way. Her swords slashed through flesh and bones, her spear strikes as fast as lightning, making her enemy scared to even come close to her proximity. The way she carried herself on the battlefield gives him chills and left him wanting. He knew he wanted her, he knew she is his queen the moment she finished decapitating one of his soldiers with her spear. Blood all over her, on her body, her face, on the tip of her spear. She'd turned him on with her gaze, that deadly gaze, fierce, fire emitting from it yet calm and distant like looking through a glass. She was dangerously beautiful and his lion aches for her. He knew by instinct right then. And a lion's instinct is never wrong.

The Tallies royalty comes from a long line of shifters. Lion shifters. Yes, there are other shifters out there, not just lions. But we are at the top of the food chain. Blessed with golden hair and blue eyes that can turn golden, equipped with animal senses, hearing, seeing, and smell. Perks of being a supernatural being, sadly we are not immortal just fast regenerative healing. Even now, the wound on his shoulder and palm are healing faster than your normal human. We are not separated from the lion because we are the lion. Not many people knew about it, only close relatives and trusted ones. There are not a lot of them left and not everyone can turn into a lion. Only those who follow their instinct and mated with the one chosen gives birth to another shifter. We would know when we meet them just like Orion knew Val was the one for him. As the King, he must continue his bloodline.

Convincing the council was another matter. To not pick a noble as his queen was something but taking an enemy general as queen, now that caused an uproar. He knew by logic how wrong it is and how much trouble it will cause but what he's feeling is beyond logic, it is a primal instinct. And one thing his parents taught him is to always trust your instinct, it's never wrong.

Orion felt his heart thumping during the exchange, there was no doubt in his mind to attack if she didn't show up. She is mine. Watching from afar, he thought she would be wearing a dress, mayhap forced by her kingdom but she came in full gear, ready for war. War against him.
That's my girl.

He wasn't planning on seeing her today, he wanted to meet her tomorrow to let her settle in first but the urge, the smell of her being near him makes his feet (paws) say otherwise. On the way to her tent Manuel approached him, telling him of the threat on their trail, dozens of assassins had been sent by his enemy to kill her. Trained assassins, not the typical foot soldier. Even Val would be troubled if they all ganged up on her. He had to get her to safety before they arrive.

And now his prized queen is in front of him, sitting upright watching the road as the carriage moves along the track. Her hair swung back and forth, framing her prominent face. He noticed a small scar underneath her right chin. Her whole body had been covered in scars. He can't wait to discover every single one. The thought of exploring her body and  licking it all over brought heat to his crotch, he tried thinking about something else.

The road to the capital would probably take 4 days, his kingdom lies near the sea unlike hers that's hiding between mountains. She's going to sweat under that armor when she gets there, it is quite humid in his country after all. He imagined her sweat drenching her body, coming down her cleavage, and making her private part moist...STOP that! stop thinking about perverted stuff for one second. But when he looked at her again, memories of their encounter in the tent seems to liven up his rod.

"I think you'll like my country," he said unconsciously while thinking about her bathing in the sun naked.

She turned to look at him, still a bit uncomfortable "What makes you say that?"

The fact that you'll lie naked with me on the beach.
"Just a feeling a I got"

"Sure, King, and my guts tell me I'm going to cause havoc there"

Havoc, yeah...in my bed.
"What makes you say that?"

"Probably the fact that I'm your enemy which will make everybody hates me and I'm no lady which makes the hatred doubled"

And you're gorgeous which will make them jealous as hell. She'll make havoc most definitely but he's sure she can take it. She's his girl, after all, a few chatty nobles can't get in her way.
He grinned "You know, I'm kind of looking forward to what kind of havoc you will cause"

"Glad to see you're enjoying this," she said annoyed.

"I am, watching you deal with those gossipers would be entertainment" he smiled his smug grin

She narrowed her eyes at him, took his collar by surprise, and threatened him "Then, enjoy it while it lasts, asshole" her eyes bright with fury, the gaze that made him turned on.

Orion shuddered, not because of fear of her unexpected move. This is the kind of shudder that brought his crotch back to life. Her intense glare met his own. And his turned bright golden.

------------------------------------------------------

She was still holding his collar when his blue eyes turned gold, locked on her lips, that gaze was back. It was lust, directed at her, she didn't like how his gaze affects her. Her body instantly warmed up, remembering their encounter from before, the back of her neck tingles and she could feel her breathing becoming uneven. Her nipples become hard again rubbing against the fabric behind her armor, making heat come to her face. Before it escalated, she pulled back, pushing him away. Her cheek blushed and she averted her eyes from him, watching the road back, wishing he'd do the same than burn her with his gaze.

Author's note

Yes, he's a perv but men tend to think like that most of the time, it's very different than how women think. They are more inclined to think about sex than women, generally. There are of course exceptions. Please forgive this dirty-minded King, I'm actually sorry but not sorry :P since it's fun writing what he has on his mind.