Introduction

• Dedicated to My FJ Followers

I moved to Maine this summer. My parents just decided to pick up and go. They claimed "the beach was calling them." I have no problem with moving, considering I never really had many friends. I'm an only child.

We had just moved into our big, yellow, many-windowed, 2-story house when my parents bring home packets on this "send-your-kids-away, all-summer-away-from-home" camp. They said it would be a great way to make new friends in the area, and I've always loved being outside and camping, so it was the perfect plan. I was getting extremely bored sitting at home doing nothing, so I agreed. But never did I realize that my summer would become so insane.

I haven't properly introduced myself, I'm Grace Everly. I have long, naturually straight hair and deep brown eyes to match. I'm very tan from being outside 24/7 and skinny from being in  track and field, cross-country, and volleyball back in Pennsylvania. I'm about 5'3", which is short considering that I'm going to be a Sophomore in high school at the end of the summer.

I bet you don't know how crazy a summer camp can truly be. Maybe it's just Jedson Summer Camp that gets this crazy, but trust me, it's crazy. I'm going to tell my tale of summer crushes, drama-crazy girls, and the normal fun of a summer camp. Except, it's not really normal.. AT ALL.