Chapter Seven

•Alex's Point of View•
I'm nearly asleep in my cabin when I hear someone enter. Grace. She tip-toes over to the other bunks and looks in them. Does she not remember where mine is?

I snap quietly and she walks over to mine.

"Ohh duuhhh. Hi."

She kneels down by my bed and I say, "I was wondering if you were coming."

"Of course I was. I missed you." She whispers, smiling.

I lean in and kiss her and say, "I missed you, too." She kisses back and holds on for a little longer, her tongue sliding into my mouth. She climbs on top of me and lays on me while kissing.

I put my hands on her back and enjoy. I haven't seen this side of Grace before.

But I'm not disapproving.

•Grace's Point of View -- Whilst this is going on•

The rest of my day was boring. I just hung out in my cabin with Lexie talking about how I snuck out and what Mandee did.

I cleaned up around my cabin, etc. Like I said, boring.

We eat lunch, then dinner, then it's dark outside again. I haven't seen Alex all day. Everyone falls asleep and I decide to go sneak out and see Alex again. I start getting out and Lexie whispers, "Wait for me!"

I wait whilst she hops down from the top bunk and when we get outside, we start talking.

"I want to go see Danny," says Lexie and I ask, "Okay. Which cabin?"

"Green."

"That's right beside Alex's. I'll guide you."

"Thanks so much!"

"No problem Lex. Wait.. Are you and Danny actually dating now?"

"Yes. But I'm not actually spending the night in his cabin. Just going to say hi."

"Oh. And yay for you!"

"Yeah. He asked me this morning."

"I knew he would soon."

She laughs and blushes. I show her to Green and she steps in.

I tip-toe over to Alex's and open the door. I walk straight to Alex's bunk silently and smile to myself. It's pitch dark and I wait for my eyes to adjust to the darkness before I can see anything.

"Alex?" No. Not Alex. Well, not JUST Alex.

Mandee.

"Oh my God.."

Alex looks at Mandee, then me, and pushes Mandee off from on top of him.

"Oh. My. God. Oh my God." I keep saying over and over again until I'm slowly backed out of Alex's cabin.

Mandee says, "Whoopsies."

And Alex yells after me, not realizing that it's 3 in the morning and he'll wake everyone up. "Grace! I-I didn't know!"

"Didn't know WHAT?!" I whisper back at him.

He whispers, "I thought SHE WAS YOU!"

I start crying, tears dripping down my cheeks.

"How did you not know the difference? You just let her get on top of you and you kiss her and don't even realize it's not me? Your girlfriend? You couldn't even tell?!"

"It's pitch black out, Grace! I couldn't see her!"

Right at that time, Lexie appears beside me. "What's going on?"