Tiberius + Family

Name: Calidum Caput "Hot-head" Veronis Nickname: Ira - "Rage"Age: 24Height: 5'10

Nickname: Ira - "Rage"
Age: 24
Height: 5'10

Weapon: Trident & Buckler
Armor: Baroness Armor
Family: Daughter of Apollyon & Marcus (Centurion), Older sister of Tiberius.

Bio: Calidum is the firstborn of leader Apollyon and Centurion Marcus. She was born with the blood of an irritated wolf and thrived on murder and mass destruction. Apollyon gave her the name "Calidum" when she was first born due to the fact that she was always fussy and crying for no reason, and never seemed to enjoy really anything. She grew older in the presence of her father mostly and loved her mother like no other. Her mother was salient, and anyone who stood in her family ( mostly Apollyon's) way would cease from existence. When on the battlefield, she is mostly bloodrage, and takes out any enemy in here way from Peacekeepers to Warlords. She has had many encounters with Nobushi hero's and many distanced fighters, and seemingly never loses, she has lost one time in her life but refuses to ever talk about it, and anyone who brings it up will not have a happy ending. Ira has only been a recent addition to her nickname list by her former fighter: Lawbringer. She was rumored to have been pregnant and had a child, but it has disappeared ever since.

___________

Name: Tiberius "Damocles" VeronisNickname: DamoclesGender: MaleAge: 22Height: 6'5Family: Younger Brother of Calidum, Son of Marcus (Centurion) and Apollyon

Nickname: Damocles
Gender: Male
Age: 22
Height: 6'5
Family: Younger Brother of Calidum, Son of Marcus (Centurion) and Apollyon

Bio:
Once Apollyon was 20, she decided to bare another child. Only someone who seems as strong as her. Once having a child already she wished fir another. While pregnant, she had Holden and her husband heed her orders. She gave birth a male child, exactly what she wanted. She named him Tiberius after an ancient Emperor her husband told her about. Once of age, he was trained in the arts of a Warden, and with the strength of a Centurion. At the age of 17, Apollyon sent him alone into the Myre, all he had was his gear and Longsword. He returned home, pissed and covered in blood, the head of Samurai general in his hands. His mother approved and gifted him the title: Descendant.