Chapter VII: Mother's Note. (Filler)

"What is this event that you are telling me about Sophia?" Tiberius said as he looked into his bathroom mirror. Sophia had been combing her hair with a wooden comb. "All of the village is supposed to join together, and celebrate a new holiday." She said, and fluffed the piece of hair that she combed and made sure it was straight. "Well, my dear- why must I come with you?"

Sophia looked almost surprised that he asked that question. "Aren't you apart of this place?" "The only people I care for, are the people I call family." Sophia's face twisted with anger and

distaste as to what he said. "How could you not have a heart for someone other than your own blood?" "I have a heart for you- don't I?"

She growled and looked at him with anger, and tapped his head with the comb she had been using to go through her hair with. "Jackass!" She shouted, and he laughed in response. "I'm only teasing you my love, calm your little ass down." "My ass is anything but little." He purred in response to her and slapped her ass as he leaned onto his doorway.

She giggle and slid a chest from under his bed. Rubbing away the dust from the writing. In Arabic writing wrote Sophia's name, and gold stones. "What is that?" Tiberius asked, as he pat his damp head with a woolen towel. "It's something my mother gave to me." She said, and clicked the locks open on the chest. Inside of it was a silk dress, bathe in black color. The bands around the waist had been patted in gold. As well as a headband that matched in gold pattern. Sophia removed the dress from it's trunk and layed it across on the bed. Tiberius staring down it in awe.

He made sure Sophia was not looking as he played with the golden straps before a slap met his hand. "Ah-" He groaned and took back his hand. "Sorry-" Sophia read the note over to herself, and smile, little tears falling from her colored skin, Tiberius looking concerned "my love?"

My Dearest Sophia,

This dress I have woven with my own, old hands. My bruises and marks are my way of showing my love for you. I love you my dear princess. Your father has blessed you with your crown you wore once before our passing. Thank you for being the most beautiful and blessed child a mother could ask for. Please take care of your brother for me- he's but a fool himself.

Mama and Fapa.

Tiberius' hand met the weeping woman, as he could see all the scribbles of writing that he could not understand. "What does it say Sophia?" He asked, as she folded the note back and stuffed it into the trunk. "It was a note from my mother- before she became sick. She told me that she had something for me. I was never allowed to open until a special day in my life." Tiberius looked to her dressed picked it up with his big hands holding onto the collar of gold and handing it to her. "Wear the dress my love. If your mother wants you to wear it- then wear it."

Sophia looked up to him and wiped away her tears and smiles. "Thank you- I'll be back soon." She said and held onto the headband and the dress. "No rush". Ira tapped her brother and told something, "Alright, she'll be back tomorrow? Alright I'll talk to mother then". She parted and Tiberius looked back to his wife, her elegance shown brighter than the sun. "Well.. Does it look good"? "Hell, I can't think of anything to say..I'm speechless". She smiled, her hands palmed together. She stepped forward and he took her hand, "Ready"? She grinned happily as she hugged against him, "yes, Indeed". They left for the event, Tiberius wore a fancy tailcoat, blue with gold trimmings. His hair pinned in a fancy ponytail. Sophia her dress, her hair silky and braided back, neck and wrist dressed in jewelry