→Prologue←

Tiberius approached the massive gate to the Blackstone Keep. His black armor stained, red and brown all over, his sword in hand and a bag in the other. A guard spoke from a tower above, " State your business knight". Tiberius looked up, heavy breathing and anger expelled from him. " I wish to see my mother, Apollyon". He growled. The knight ordered the gate opened and Tiberius walked in, A lawbringer and Warden went to his side to escort him, " I'm no assassin. I'm here to see my family. And a man who I owe a visit". They still walked, they were heading to a dining hall that overlooked a courtyard, it was dinner time. " Thank you all for coming, this feast is in honor of my Son, Tiberius who was killed in Valkenheim, 'the damn brutes..' but I was assured that he took them with him. So, I thank", " Carthel! Commander Carthel"! Yelled Tiberius. Marcus, Apollyon and others went over to the balcony to see the source. Tiberius stood there, the bag held high, blood dripping from the bottom, "Carthel. Good to see you after you left me for dead. Like your captains". He dropped the bag and 3 heads rolled out. All looked disgusted, (except App and Marcus), Tiberius removed is bloodied helmet and tossed it down, " Fight me Carthel"! Marcus darted to his commander, " Why did you tell me my son was dead? Yet he stands before me, You, now". Carthel didn't say anything, he just grabbed his sword and walked down to meet his foe. " How did you live? You were bleeding out"! Tiberius twirled his sword before running at the man, swinging left. Carthel dodged under and swung up diagonally, but his sword clashed with Tiber's. Tiber kicked the man back then swung a light, Carthel blocked, but was hit by the second sideswipe. Carthel swung a side heavy then lifted it, slicing Vertical. Tiberius stepped aside from the vertical, then caught the swing with a parry. " Checkmate". Tiberius then pressed forward pulling their swords away, then backhanded Carthel. As Carthel reeled trying to recover, Tiberius flipped his sword and bashed the pommel across his backhead. Carthel collapsed, struggling to stand back up. When he stood up Tiberius dashed forward impaling him on his sword, pushing back towards the wall. He removed his blade and stabbed it furiously into the man's gut. He stilled momentarily, before ripping out his Sword and stepping away.

"You thought you killed me. You..were a fool to even.. Try...". Tiberius raised his hands as he chuckles, "I am Damocles! And those who dare speak ill against me! Better prepare for hell. Because I'll send you there! Aha hahaha. Hahaha"! He took a heavy breathe, panting hard before collapsing to the ground.

Marcus was sitting by his son's side as he lied in bed, bandaged and bruised. Marcus felt guilt letting his son be harmed by someone he said he could trust. Apollyon entered his room and looked to her son, " Our wolf is wounded, but he will heal. He's strong, like his father". She sat next to him and cupped his hand, " He gets that rage from you Marcus, that Roman brutality you all have. Speaking of Rome, that reminds me, where did 'Damocles' come from dear"? Marcus looked over his son, sighing at the sight. " Damocles is a myth. According to legend, he was the revered leader of a vast army. However, during a massive battle, his commanders turned and abandoned him. Standing alone and outnumbered by the hundreds, Damocles was easily slain, though he took some with him. When he fell into the underworld, , the goddess of revenge, was enraged and pissed at how the hero had been treated despite his bravery and comradery in War. She permitted him to come back to the Earth as a vengeful spirit - a ghostly, undead, black-armored centurion who would hunt down and kill each of the generals who had wronged him. I told Tiberius this story when he was knighted... That's why he had the heads.. They were his generals and he killed them all, eventually returning home to kill Carthel.. That's why he called himself Damocles, he became a spirit of vengeance who was presumed dead.. Ever since this incident, all Roman Generals and Centurions carried a Pugio with Damocles Helmet on it, to remind them to be fair with their men. I still have mine from when my father told me Damocles which in turn I gave to Tiberius..Ah my poor boy, you are beaten but like mother said you'll pull through". He rubbed the child's head, " Damocles.. Yes this will fit nicely, he's already chosen his name. Come Marcus, the nurses will tend to him if need be, we have duties to attend". Apollyon ushered her husband out, his blessings towards his sons recovery. Tiberius awoke to a fair maiden, a young beauty. Her clothes a deep blue, with a brown belt to hold it down. Bright hazel eyes looking shyish at him. Her bronze-caramel complexion shined in the sunlight. She smiled at him, A towel in her hand, " Ease Lord. You're injured greatly". He pushed her arm away and tried to stand, but pain killed his hope as he collapsed again.