Chapter V: Helping Hand.

Tiberius was a very quiet individual to some, never in his life did he ever think he'd do anything other than fighting. Well he was wrong. Sophia demanded him downstairs into the kitchen to help cook for children, but it didn't surprise him when he found Alden who was staring into the door watching the cookers bring in food of all kinds. "Alden ?" Tiberius called, as he looked to his friend who almost jumped but sighed in relief. "God-hell Tiberius, scare the shit outta me." he said, and looked to his friend. "The hell you wearing an apron for? Are you a cook now??! CAN YOU GET ME SANDWICHES!?" He asked, and looked to his friend. "Would you calm down you brute. I'm working in the kitchen with the cookers, Sophia asked me to, she said she would bring some children to the castle to for some event, and I as she says 'Wanted to make sure there was enough food for them here' when really she put a knife to my throat and said do it."

Alden took in everything his friend said from one ear to the other. "Right, Right- Children. Still. Could get me some sandwiches friend? I only want 2!" he groaned, his stomach growling. "Fine," Tiberius said, as he entered the kitchen and picked up a platter of sandwiches. There had to be at least 12 on there. "Here Alden ." he whispered and handed him the platter, "Go run, before someone finds you." he said. Alden smiling and yanking the platter from his friend. "Thank you!"

Ira had been walking in when Alden walked out, and met her brother. "Evening brother." She said, and gave him a wave. Tiberius waving back. "Ah, sister- how are you?" He asked, and looked to her muscular frame, seeing she was wearing every piece of her gear but her helmet. "Fine, I was coming to get something to snack on before heading out with father." "Father? Where's father going?" Tiberius said as he began to roll out some dough, patting it with his hand and rolling with his fist. "Nowhere strange, wants to walk around the edges of the kingdom and speak to some of the other knights. I would ask if you would like to tag along-but." "Tiberious!" Another woman shouted, holding a rolling-pin. "It's Tiberi-us!" He yelled back and received a pin to the face. "Use this instead of your hands, it helps." She said, and he picked it up before it rolled off the counter. "I would tag along but Sophia would have my head on a stick, I'll join on when I can." he groaned, and blinked away the pain in the center of his forehead.

Ira nodded and grabbed a leg of a chicken and began off. "Good luck brother-" She said before being swarmed by with tiny children, dozens of them. "Goodness!" Sophia smiled as she greeted her husband, and smiled at him. "Honey- didn't you say there would only be a few?" She smiled back. "This is only 1/3rd of the children!" She giggled, an infant bounced in her arms. His eyes began white. "Good lord.." As he watched down at all the little children who were staring up at him, they were all a giant rainbow in his eyes. Different colors. Some-looked more cleaner then the rest. Some were girls, most were boys. One of the children in Sophia's arms was a baby, looking at least 3 months old. How could someone abandon this child. It's so young. He thought to himself, and looked down. "Well. Are you children hungry?" he asked, and looked to the table. "Over there is food, if you want to eat go ahead" They all ran like a stampede. No dust kicked up from them running but flour did, from when the cooks dropped it on the floor. Tiberius groaned as he imagined them all as his own, shuddering at the fact of parenting them all. Sophia smiled as she passed him, "One day". Tiberius watched her then snapped finally registering her words, "One day?... Wait the hell you mean one day"? She smiled as she went on with the children, "Sophia? I-wait-wait"! He yelled jumping after her, "Sophia-"!