Chapter IV: Where the Cookie Crumbles.

About a week has passed since the children were drunk. Sophia was scolded and returned to her medical duties shorty after, though Tiberius was scolded and reminded constantly. "How many bodies have we counted now?" Sophia asked, as they wheeled another out of the room. "That's the 8th one today." Another female nurse said to her. "I don't understand. Everyone has the same symptoms. Yellow fever is spreading oddly fast around here." Sophia mumbled to herself, as her hand tapped on the wooden desk in the nursing headquarters. Other nurses had been off taking care of the sick when needed to prevent them from dying. One of Sophia's friendliest was standing beside her, staring down at her notes. "If this keeps up, this place will fall anywhere before it rises."

Sophia was interrupted by the door opening to see her husband standing in the frame. "Hello Dear, do you mind if I come? I'm not bothering am I?" "Oh no, come in dear," She waved, smiling to see him. He entered the room, and they shared a kiss when he did, before his hand wrapped around her waist, and looked over her shoulder. "What's new? Anything happening?" Now, Sophia had a very strong relationship with this one nurse, and she had no issues with her before, but things were about to change in the sight of her husband.

Her name was Cookie. Cookie was a little bit, flirty around the sight of men, but the son of Apollyon, was a whole other story. She began jealous seeing the sight of him holding onto Sophia, regardless of their marriage, and began to moving in a very interesting manner to get him to notice. "Is something the matter with you? Are you in needing to use the bathroom?" He asked, looking to the girl who was posed oddly. Sophia noticed as well, and ignored her. "No- silly." she laughed, and waved her hand being endicing towards him. Sophia began to pick it up now. Whispering something in his ear and he nodded. Before she turned to Cookie and began to speak to her husband again.

"Tiberius, I'll be right back alright? I'm going to help another patient." "I can't come with you?" "No- you wait right here. It'll only take a moment." He nodded as she disappeared around the corner, and into another patient room, Cookie takes this opportunity to step out and talk to him. "So~ Tiberius, that's a very nice name." She said. Tiberius nodding his head. "Thank you- My-father named me, I share it with an old Roman Emperor." He said, and looked down to his sword admiring the steel and iron workings, waiting for Sophia. Cookie moved an inch closer. "So- how old are you?" She asked, a little too-creepily. He looked to her and felt odd in his stance. "Why are you asking me so many questions?" He said rudely. "Oh my lord. I want you to take me!" She shouted violently, pressing her body against his. "Like hell I will!" he growled, and shoved her away. She scrambled to her feet and grabbed onto him, grabbing at his crotch and trying to kiss him. Luckily his height difference kept her sluttish mouth away from his. She then jumped on him, pressing him against the wall. Before he could make an action, Sophia bashed a steel plate against Cookies head. Causing her to fall off Tiberius

Sophia dropped the plate and kicked the girl in her face. Then began to stomp her face in with the wooden heels she was wearing. The point of the heel pierced different parts of her face multiple times, her eye, cheek, mouth, and even at some point her forehead. Cookie never screamed once, in this attack before she died. But when she did Sophia looked terrified. Tiberius never tried to intervene to stop her. ".....You just committed you first murder dear." A few other nurses had been in the room watching, what happened, standing beside Tiberius, before he ordered them to clean up the mess.

"Never speak of this to anyone, do you understand?" Sophia ordered all of them. "Otherwise, this will be all of you!". Sophia then turned to her slightly dazed lover, "What"? He instantly raised his hands and mouthed 'Hey I ain't see shit' as he stepped aside, "Well, Tomorrow I need your help with the children okay"? He stood in his tracks and spun on his heels, his face both questioning and angry. "Tomorrow I need you to help me harbor children from the orphanage, every few months the Nurses/Nuns work together and throw a small gathering for them. It's also children of the Kingdom but we mainly focus on the orphans, make them feel like the have family. I need you to go downstairs and cook while I ready the children". "I have to cook for youngin's? I haven't really cooked, especially anything major". Sophia patted his chest and looked at her writings, "It'll be a learning experience".