4.3

CHAPTER THREE

Loki vs. Ana

- - - - -

ASGARD

Amora sat on the throne, leisurely enjoying herself. It hadn't been long since the boys and Ana left her to supervise Asgard with the Warriors Three and Skurge. She had told Skurge to clean up the mess in the observatory, who was more than willing to comply to her words, and gave Volstagg the responsibility to return the three back on Asgard by manning the Bifrost controls. Amora wasn't keen on seeing Loki again, knowing she would have to adhere to his commands in order to survive. A small part of her hoped he would be trapped on Earth, and that Thor and Ana returned. She preferred those two more.

It was obvious that she was interested in getting to know Ana more. After all, she was the daughter of a man she once spelled into loving her for a time. In truth, Marcus had never given her a second glance because of her mischievous nature, and that only made her want him more. Fast forward a few decades, and the Sentinel broke free of her spell by sheer will. She was curious to find out if Ana had the same strength of mind.

Amora was shaken from her thoughts when she heard the Bifrost start up. She teleported to the observatory, hands on her hips as the green cloud of smoke dispersed into the air. She had a small smile on her face, watching as the Bifrost lit up with the colours of the rainbow. Volstagg glanced to Amora as she circled behind him, pressing his lips into a thin line. He wasn't a fan of hers.

Fandral openly eyed Amora up and down, resting his elbow on his leg that was propped up on the pedestal Volstagg stood upon. She didn't bother acknowledging him, and instead waved an elegant hand at Skurge who paused with his dusting to send her a fond smile, before ducking his head and getting back to cleaning. She didn't have to spell Skurge into loving her — he did so on his own free will.

"Skurge, my love, hurry." She voiced, "Our friends will be here soon."

"Thor is no friend of yours, Enchantress." Volstagg blunted said, keeping his eyes at the entrance of the Bifrost. "All you've done is torment him."

Amora clasped her hands on front of her. "Now I'm different. I've changed for the better. No more shall I afflict any of my magic unless it is for the greater good."

"Can I ask what made you change your nature?" Fandral questioned.

"Years in isolation." Amora replied. "And a certain demigod that I've recently befriended."

"Who?" Fandral pressed.

Amora wasn't going to reveal Ana's name without her permission in fear of her safety. She didn't help her fake her death for nothing. "All in good time, Fandral."

All inside the observatory looked to the Bifrost once it pulsed with energy. They anticipated the faces of Loki, Thor, and Ana, only to back away when an unknown woman appeared with a crack of thunder. Unknown only to the men. Amora knew this face. Hela, the Goddess of Death stood in Asgard, relishing in the energy that flooded throughout her body. She curled her hands into fists, eyes shut as she hummed at the familiar feeling of power.

Fandral and Volstagg drew their weapons when Thor was nowhere to be seen, beginning to engage in an attack. "Who are you? What have you done with Thor?" Volstagg demanded.

Amora flinched when Hela launched two daggers at Fandral and Volstagg. Two of the Warriors Three fell with pained groans, clutching their stab wounds, while Hela strutted forward. "I'm Hela." She revealed, and finished them off with another round of daggers. Amora's eyes were wide when their bodies hit the ground.