《 2 》

"yo! what is up with you this morning?!" her friend comes up to her ask. "huh?" Y/N asks looking at her. "you just got engaged and you're sitting here in your office not even working but just...well..sitting" She sat in front of her in the couches. "Ive just been thinking thats all.." y/n stands up and stares out the window.

"talk to me....are you having second thoughts?" She stares at her y/n back sympathetically remembering how before all y/n could say was that she was done with men. "Is it about...Jay?" y/n looks back at her shocked that her friend remembers him...well....the name she came up for Jungkook since her friend is really into the kpop industry. "No...beth...its not about ju-...jay...I just....am I ready for marriage?....I mean... I really love hyung-sik....i really really do.....he's amazing...." she looks down staring down at her hands. Ever since Hyung-sik and her dated she always thought that she was betraying....well...her love for the guy she thought was her world...she said she was going to America to find herself...but instead she found another man.

"ok ok no! you just got engaged and you look depressed! No! " her friend stood up and held her hands. "Why dont you join Emma and I at this concert tonight!"

"Oh...no..no..no..uhm no thank you" y/n looks away remembering the last time she was at a concert.

"Oh come on....y/n...I know you're not into kpop and all but you'll like this group I promise!"

"No Beth....I really just....cant...and besides hyung-sik and I have a date..."

~Later that night~

"Hey baby you ready?" Hyung-sik called out for her from the bottom of the stairs. She came rushing down still putting on her shoe and almost missing a step but he caught her.

"My clumsy fiance" he laughed as he held her while she rolled her eyes at herself. "Good thing I have you to always catch me when I fall" she winked kissing his cheek. "Now how cringey was that" she laughed along with him.

"So where are you bringing me?" Y/N asks taking his hand in hers and walking out.

"Well my insurance company just signed a contract with this band debuting here in America in case something happens to them during their stay here....and they happen to have gotten us front row seats" he opened the car door for her and entered himself.

"Where are they from?" She asks buckling herself in.

"Not sure....one of the asian countries...."

"So this is you amazing date planned for us?"

"Actually no....we're only stopping by....just so they can sign the contract and then we're leaving..." he laughed.

"But I thought you said you got tickets?"

"I did...but there's no point in watching a band we dont know and might not even like"

"Uhmmm....okay.." she puts on the music in the car and he places his hands on her thighs just letting it rest.

"OH...I remember their name now!"

"Uhm...what?" She laughed at his excitement.

"BTS"