《 10 》

"Hey, did you eat?" Emily opened the door for me and asked me as soon as I approached the kitchen. "No" i replied and went straight to Jae. "Why are you home so early?..its only..2 o'clock.." Emily looked at her watch and I sighed. "I missed Jae..hiiii" I carried him in my arms and he started to giggle went I started kissing him every where.

Emily knows that Im always home at 6 and the only time I'd come home early is to either see Jae or I had a fight with Hyung-sik. But this time, I needed to get out of there. I can still feel Jungkook's lips on mine. How soft they were. How good they feel. How I missed them so much. No! Y/N Stop! "Aishhhh"

"Are you okay?" Emily heard me sigh. "Yeah just work..."I put Jae back down on his chair and and I sat beside him. "Since Im home, You can take the rest of the evening off Emily" Without even looking at her I can already feel the excitement and smile on her. "Thank you!" Emily minds Jae for me from 8 in the morning till 6 and she can then take the evening off. She lives with me and she has the weekend to herself unless I have to go somewhere with my company or Hyung-sik then she has to work that weekend. But it no longer feels like she's just a babysitter for Jae, she's family. She's been with me for almost 2 years now.

"Omo!" Emily opened the door and saw Hyung-sik parking his car in the drive way. "Y/N!" I rushed over to her taking Jae's hand to walk with me. He started to hop as we walked together. "Whats wrong Emily?"

"Hyng-sik" I followed her stare and I see Hyung-sik coming out of the car. He smiled as soon as he saw me. "Do you want me to take Jae?"

"No Emily, its okay...I told you can have the rest of the day off...now scoot" I basically pushed her out of the door. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to visit how you and the guys were doing...but they were just leaving as I got there...and your assistant told me you went home early...are you okay?" He held my arm looking at me up and down in concern. "Im okay...you didnt have to visit me"

"Yes I did you're my fiance....oh" hyung-sik got startled when he looked down and saw a pair of arms hugging my legs and hiding behind me. "Who is that?...." Hyung-sik looked around me and saw the little boy.

I know I should have given Jae to Emily but I feel bad for getting her hopes up and down tell her she actually still has to work. "Look Hyung-sik as you can see Ive got my hands full....why dont we meet up tomorrow?" I suggested really hoping he would agree.

"But I miss you" hyung-sik walked closer to me and hugging my waist. "No" Jae suddenly spoke. Jae only knows how to speak but hard to understand and no is just one of the easy ones. "Oh...you can speak?"

"Of course he can! He's intelligent!" I quickly defended Jae.

"How old is he?"

"He just turned 2...last week"

"Who is he to you?"

"Little brother"

~a few days later~

"So in order to have this sponsorship I need you guys to understand something..." Y/N started off locking her hands together resting it on her table.

"Uh huh" namjoon quickly nodded at her and the members soon followed.

"Me signing with you guys...may put my company down with yous if every thing fails....but I am willing to bargain it all....anything to bring you back up there" Y/N stood up crossing her arms and pacing back and forth.
"No one can know about our shared past! dont address any issues from back home! You're on American soil so those issues stay there! And if anything tries to leak out you dont have to worry! I will seal that from my end! From now on! I am your boss! You do as I say! You say what I want you to say in interviews! Ive already talked to Bang Shi-hyuk...he's fully supported my decisions! If you want to win America like you did in Korea back then...then you play by my rules!" Y/N stood in front of the boys dedicated and scaring the boys a little at how determined and serious she is about this.

"And what about....Chelsea..?" Jimin tried so hard to speak up without his voice cracking from nervousness.

"Didnt I just say you dont speak about issues from back home? Well...Chelsea IS the issue back home!" Jimin was quick to melt even further into his seat in fear.

"I'll give you guys the rest of the day to read over the contract and talk about is amongst yourself and sign it" y/n opened the door for them and they all started leaving one by one thanking her.

Jungkook was the last one to come out and he just stops at the door and as soon as he did she backed away and closed the door trapping Jungkook in. "Look...what you did the last time was unacceptable!"

"I know....Im sorry" Jungkook bowed down smirking. "Or not"

"What?" She asks confused and all of a sudden, Jungkook's expression changed. "Im not sorry" he locks eyes with her and walks closer to her.

"Excuse me??"

"I would only apologise...if you didnt like it....." Jungkook kept making his way towards her and she keeps backing away. She gasp as her back felt the door trapping her. "But I know you did" he had one hand resting on the wall beside her head.

"I didn--"

"Dont lie to me" Jungkook kept moving closer inch by inch to her. Her hand rested on his chest to stop him from getting any closer but he was still stronger.

"S-stop..." she looked down feeling herself go weak in front of him. Like the first time they had met. His hands reached down to her face to tuck a piece of hair behind her ear and she finally looks up locking eyes with him.

And right there and then.
Her world stopped.

He rested his palm on her left cheek getting closer by the second. It was until their noses grazed against each other she finally spoke up. "J-jungkook....i have a fiance....please..."

She thought that after saying that he'd back away but he didn't.

"You know Im the only one who can make you cum hard" with those words he crashed his lips on hers.