《 13 》

Jungkook pov

Should I call her?...no!..I cant anyway....I dont have her number anymore...aishhh! Why did I have to sleep with her?! I made a promise to myself that I wouldnt act on my feelings for her. After 3 years and I still have feelings. No matter what I do. No matter who I do. My heart truly does just belong to her. I dont want to love her anymore. I cant. I shouldnt. She's engaged. She's about to have a family. I closed my eyes picturing her walking down the aisle. She looks so beautiful. So angelic. Only....Im not gonna be the one she's marrying....If I had showed up at the airport 3 years ago would everything be different?....The reason I didnt come to say goodbye...is because....I couldnt. I was angry. I didnt ever want to say goodbye to the love of my life. I didnt want to say goodbye to you. But i also understood why you needed to leave. I put you through too much already. If I had just let you go back in high school...Chelsea would have never hurt you. I would have never fallen deeply for you....

I dont regret it. Y/n was the best thing that ever happened to me. She was the source of my happiness. My source of light. Why would I have wished anything else otherwise. What I do wish is that...

I wish I protected you from Chelsea's evil doings.

I wish I was the one...the one you're committing your whole life to.

"Jungkook-ah, you okay?" Jimin hyung came in and sat on my bed. I nodded as a response.

Jimin hyung looked down and smiled closing his eyes. "She's matured hasnt she? more beautiful than ever" He smiled sadly. Jimin hyung also still has feelings for her. I will always admire him for never acting on it. He always constantly chose me. Thank you hyung.

"Yeah...she is" I lied down facing the ceiling.

"do you perhaps still..."

"yeah" I cut him already knowing what he was going to ask.

"you know you cant..act on that..."

"Yeah I uh...unfortunately i know....she's engaged..."

Next day

"Okay so....you have a photoshoot tomorrow with Ms y/n is that an okay date or do you want to change it?" Y/N assistant spoke to BTS who was sitting on the couch in her office. Y/N just listened to the planning while having her head in the clouds staring out the window. Jungkook would look at her from time to time to see if she has moved but she hasnt moved from standing in front of the window with her back turned towards them.

"yeah its okay" Namjoon answered on all their behalf. "Okay well thats all....meeting dismissed" Her assistant stood up and left. But none of them wanted to move just yet. They all just stared at each other and at her. Namjoon cleared his throat. "Y/n?"

She turned around and saw that they were all still comfortably sitting."What are you guys still doing here?"

"Uhm...well....we havent exactly talked with you yet since we got here" Jimin answered. She looked down and sighed. "Whether you talk to me in a meeting or not...once its dismissed...you leave" she made her way towards her desk and sat down. The boys were confused at her sudden change in attitude from the last time they talked.

"Are you okay?....did something happen?" Hoseok stood up and walked towards her desk and sat at the chair in front of her office.

"Im okay....look...Im the CEO of the biggest high end clothing and cosmetic line...and you guys are nothing but the boy band who im sponsoring...so please....Im very busy I have no time to chat alright?!" She stood up slamming her hand on her desk leaning forward scaring the boys.

The guys felt hurt at her words and stood up. "Lets go" Namjoon looked away from her sadly and the rest of the guys followed her. Except for Jungkook. He closed the door and turned around to her. "look...you cant talk to my hyungs like that"