《 21 》

"Look at them" She put her hood back on and left. "Wait....what was it that you needed to tell them?" Jimin caught up with Emily. He saw her hiding outside the park when he was running away.

"Its kind of a serious matter Jimin...." Emily proceeded in walking away. jimin caught her hand and spun her around. "You're lucky you're cute!...but you said them...so that means it involves Jungkook.....so tell me"

"Jungkook's business doesnt involve you does it" Emily yanked her hand away and turned around but before she could walk another step Jimin ran in front of her blocking her again.

"He's actually my lover....uh huh...he truly just loves me....Now TELL ME" Jimin smiled.

"Shut up...please" Emily asked politely.

"Jimin?" Y/N along with Jungkook started to walk towards them with Jae holding both their hands.

"Godammit Jimin!" Emily turned around to y/n and smiled.

"Oh...Emily?" y/N stopped right in front of thenm. "What are you doing here?"

"I didn't want to interrupt you in the middle of that...but i need to talk to you" Emily talked to y/n.

"Whats wrong?"

"hyung-sik called..." Emily started.

Y/N let go of Jae's hand and Jungkook noticed at how her mood changed when he was mentioned, he felt a knot in his stomach. "And?" y/n asked.

"He said he needed to talk to you about some girl....he said your P.I couldn't get a hold of you so he called your fiance..." Emily fidgeted with his fingers.

"My P.I..." y/n mumbled to herself. Jungkook rolled his eyes hearing that word he hates so much when associated with Hyung-sik and her.

"can I borrow your phone?...i seemed to have left mine at home..." y/N turned to Jungkook. "For what?" He asked.

"To call Hyung-sik..."

"I dont want that bastards number on my phone!" Jungkook looked at her annoyed.

"bastard?....if anyone should be called a bastard its you...you stole me from him!"

"You were always mine!!"

"Jungkook just let me borrow your phone!"

"No! admit it first!" Jungkook stepped away from from her.

"Admit what?"

"That you were always mine and he stole YOU from ME!"

"But he didnt! We were over! We were half way across the world from each other!"

"Yeah ok uh huh BUT STILL He should have known you didnt love him!"

"But I did!"

"OUCH Y/N OUCHHHHH" Jungkook screamed at her like a child.

"Oh my god! You two just got back together and you're already fighting! Here Y/N take my phone" Jimin handed her the phone and she quickly took it and turned away from them and Jungkook gave Jimin the scariest death glare he has ever seen that he felt all the hair all over his body stand up.

"Hey its me...Y/n.....uh huh....what?...Im out...with Jungkook, Jimin my son and emi-....what?..what do you mean?....here?!...."Y/N turned around to them with a pale face looking frightened. Jungkook got closer to her again. y/N pulled Jae closer to her and looked around in fear. The three also looked around in curiosity. "Okay....can you meet us at my house?..." y/N hang up the phone and proceeded in looking around.

"Chelsea's here....she's always been here..."Y/N Whispered softly afraid that someone might hear that worked with Chelsea. They all got closer together. "My P.I..."

"Wait..what's a P.I?"Jungkook raised his hand a little. "private investigator you dumbass"Jimin answered."So whats happening"

"My P.I....he followed Chelsea home...her apartment was filled....with my pictures...in bed...at work...in bed..with Hyung-sik..."Y/N covered her mouth stopping herslef from crying. "There was a couple of pictures....of Jae....sleeping" Y/N and Jungkook held Jae tightly.

"Come on we need to get home" Y/N bent down to carry Jae in her arms and Jungkook securely wrapped his arms around his family.

~At Home~

"So she's been stalking you?" Namjoon sat up straight as he spoke. Y/N nodded while rocking Jae back and forth in her arms to let him fall asleep.  

"So what are we going to do?" Jimin asked. Before y/n could answer the bell rang. She rushed to the door knowing it was Hyung-sik.

"He-" Before hyung-sik could say hey she wrapped her arms around him. Every member looked at jungkook clenching his fists.

"This is gonna be a long night " Namjoin shook his head.

___________________

Second last chapter yall!💕😔
Sorry for the long waits guys!