《 5 》

"Look, you go back there and talk to them and get them to sign...I just need fresh air right now...there's too many people in here....okay?" She almost sounded like she was begging in her voice and hyung-sik, caring for her well-being, sighed and nodded. "Wait for me out there okay?" She nodded as a response and left. 

After closing the door behind her the loud noises of people stopped as well and she was finally able to breathe. She leaned against the wall sighing while closing her eyes. She was fanning herself from her body heat and trickles of sweat ran down to her neck. Remembering how all their eyes lit up in excitement and sorrow when they all saw her. How Jungkook looked liked. Her heart pounded in her chest as she pictured him right in front of her all over again. 

He stopped in his tracks holding a cold water bottle untouched feeling the coldness at his palms. "Here" He stood in front of her and handed her the bottle seeing how she's sweating from the heat. Her eyes shot open in shock and saw Jungkook standing closely to her with his hooded eyes and stern expression with the bottle in his hands. "W-What...hm?" She gulped as she could barely keep her legs to stand up straight. "You look hot...here...cool yourself down" He opened the cap of the bottle and urged her to drink it. Her hand trembled as she reached for the bottle. "Thanks" Jungkook watched her every move. The way she titled her head back as she drank. Having her neck fully exposed to him. He bit his lip as he watched her drink cant keep his eyes off of her and the seat still trickling down her neck. As soon as she was done her eyes locked with Jungkook and she could see how stuck he was. Not a single muscle wanted to move. She licks her lips as her eyes trail all over his facial features and as oon as he bit his lip her eyes were automatically glued to them. Feeling the unstoppable tension between them she leaned her head even further to the wall and he just leaned in even more. 

Her heart pounded in her chest as her eyes wavered not knowing what to do at that moment. She wanted to push him away but why couldnt she find the strength to?..."Uhm...t-thanks for the water...." She blinked multiple times turning her head looking away from him. Jungkook backed away with a smirk seeing how shy she's gotten because of him. "No problem" He shoved his hands in his pockets and turned away to walk towards the room when all of a sudden he stopped. "I meant what I said...." He says not turning back at her having his hand on the handle. She turned towards him. "Huh?" She asked confused. 

"You look hot" He entered the room and as soon as he did Hyung-sik was just about to leave. She stood frozen in her spot. 

"Oh god...you look even more pale than earlier..." Hyung-sik rushed over to her. Jungkook clenched his fist fighting the urge to turn back and see and he stood in his place till the door closed behind him. "Are you okay?" He cups her face worried sick about her. "Uhm...y-yeah...actually...n-no Im uhm...Im not okay...C-can we uhm just go home instead?"  Hyung-sik nodded straight away.