《 17 》

"Woah! Wait what?!" Jin almost choked on his water. "Son!? She has a son??"

"Yes! The little boy ran up to her and called her MOMMY!" Taehyung cleanched his fists as he shook his head.

"And Jungkook asked if it was his??" Namjoon asked as he whispered to them not wanting Jungkook on the couch to hear them.
Taehyung nodded. "Yeah but before she could answer Jungkook passed out and y/n entered her house."

"And Jungkook doesnt remember AT ALL what happened yesterday??" Hoseok asked.

"Nothing....he was that drunk...and now I dont know if Jimin and I should remind him....what if the childs not his and its better off him not knowing" Taehyung whispered.

"And what if its his? Shouldnt he know??"

"Thats why Jimins over there right now at JCC Company to see y/n"

"How old do you think the child was?" Namjoon asked.

"He was tiny! And he ran wobbly like he doesnt know how to bend his knees and run at the same time and he spoke so..."

"So around 2 or 3....OH MY GOD" Jin gasped as he stood up. "It is Jungkooks! Unless she cheated on him back then! But she'll never do that! OH MY GOD ITS JUNGKOOKS"

~~~~~~

"What are you doing here Jimin?"
Y/N jumped in shock when she entered her office and Jimin was standing at the window.

"You told me the test wasnt yours" Jimin turned around to her his hands in his pockets leaning against the window sill.

Y/N closed her door and closed her eyes and leaned against the door.

~Flashback~

"Hey Jimin" She walked up to him while he smiled back at her. She rested her hands on the concrete wall of the rooftop. She signed while looking up at the sky.

"Is it true" Jimin couldn't spare her a glance he kept his eyes on the small miniature people on the streets. "Are you really leaving us"

Y/N closed her eyes for a brief moment and looked down. She opened her eyes and looked at Jimin with sad eyes. "Yeah" as soon as she spoke Jimin looked at her and seeing his teary eyes her heart broke.

"Why....is it because of...me...and you feel awkward getting back with Ju-"

"No! Jimin dont think like that!" She couldnt believe that he could think she was leaving because of him. "Im leaving because....ever sinc high school....its been with Jungkook.....you guys....I need to find my place and purpose in this world.....on my own" a tear escaped Jimins eyes as he looks away from her.

"Im trying to stay strong y/n....I really am.....I dont want you to feel bad for leaving us but.....my heart....really hurts" Jimins voice broke as he clenches his fists. Y/N held his tight held fists and as soon as she did his grip loosened.

"I love you Jimin.....you are the best friend I could ever ask for....you...hobi...Tae....Jin....yoongi and namjoon.....and Jungkook....you are the best part of my life...." she wrapped her arms around Jimin as she couldnt hold back her tears anymore.

After a while of embracing each other Jimin took a step back and took out something from his back pocket. Wrapped with tissue he handed it to her. "I found this in the bin of Jungkooks bathroom when I stayed over"