《 3 》

I leaned my head against the window pane while hyung-sik talked on the phone. He saw how bored I was and so he held my hand when we came at a red light and kissed the back of my hand and i smiled at him while mumbling that he was sorry. I nodded giving him a smile and as soon as the green light appeared he put his hand back on the steering wheel and continued talking on the phone while driving.

I looked out the window and admired all the billboards high up on the sky. One particular caught my attention. Me. I've made a name for myself here in America. And as of right now, Im making thousands of dollars for my line of clothing. Singers. Actors. Dancers. High end people. A lot trying hard to get their hands on the latest kind of clothing I bring out every time. Channel. Louis Vitton. Prada. Gucci. All had a collaboration with me. This is what I was meant to do. This was my purpose in life. But why does something still feel off. Or maybe I'll just always feel like this and I just have to get used to it.

I kept my eyes up at the buildings and just as we were passing by Time square, New York. The screens were all showing all the famous people and all the influential entrepreneurs. Me being one of them. Hyung-sik turned towards the Shea stadium. damn, Bts must have gotten big to occupy that big of a stadium. I avoided trying to look at Korean news in case I see them. I looked all the people gathered. Fans. As far as an eye could see. "Babe...get off here and I'll meet you inside." hyungsik put his phone down and adviced me to go. "What? Why? I-I dont know where to go " I looked at him shocked. " Its going to take a while for me to find parking...go straight to a staff and tell him you're working with me and he'll bring you backstage" Hyungsik handed me the papers and backstage passes. " W-what am I suppose to do there?" I asked almost panicking feeling my anxiety fill up. "Introduce that you're my fiance and Im stuck looking for parking!" Hyungsik leaned over to my side and opened my door. "Go..." he kissed my cheek and I hopped off the car.

I dragged my feet towards the stadium. It was hard. My heart was palpitating. I could feel my palms sweating. Why did have to meet them tonight. Its been 3 years. Namjoon. Jin. Yoongi. Hoseok. Taehyung. Jimin..... Jungkook...am I ready to face these seven men? The members and I stayed in contact for a few months when I left ,well, except Jungkook..until they had to start practicing for their new albums and the time difference made it extra difficult to stay in touch and after a while Jimin texted me saying that all their numbers needed a change and he asked if I wanted it....but I saw this as a chance to cut all our ties and so i didnt reply and changed mine too. And ever since then...I stopped looking at the korean news. Unfollowed all the BTS fan accounts. I cut my ties with anything....kpop....BTS.

"Hi sorry...I have a backstage pass..." I showed the pass and the lady kindly lead the way to the back stage.

-_____-

"Aish hyung" Jimin laughed at hoseok trying to ruin his shot at taking a video of the stadium. "Hyung this is our first time here...let me enjoy it" Jimin whined when hoseok clung onto him trying to act cute.

"Jimin-ssi..have you seen the fans outside yet? you should take a picture of that instead" Taehyung was in awe at the pictures he took of the fans gathered outside. "Really? how many is there?" Jimin ran towards Taehyung and looked at his pictures.

"Yah! guys come on!" Namjoon called out for them from behind the stage. "The insurance people is here we should greet them on behalf of big-Hit Entertainment since PD-nim isnt here" Hoseok and Jimin along with Taehyung followed Namjoon towards he dressing room.

"Everyone stand" Namjoon orders his fellow members. "Where's Jungkook?" Jin asks looking around and not seeing him anywhere.

_____

There are so many staff running around and I could hear the speakers and mics getting tested. I stood outside the door of the dressing room. "Where's Jungkook?"....that voice...Jin....His voice sounds a lot deeper. More stern. More manly. I felt pins stabbing my heart thinking about seeing them. Come on y/n...get yourself together. "Excuse me" A male voice behind me spoke and as soon as he did I moved and felt my phone vibrating so I looked down and ruffled through my purse as I felt the presence of the male walk into the room feeling the gust of air that brushed through me as he opened the door. "Hello?...yeah...Im here" I answered hyungsik's call.

Jungkook's pov

"Excuse me" I was about to tap her shoulder so she could let me through since she was blocking the door. But I didnt have to resort to tapping since she had already moved and looked in her bag and I continued my way in. " Hello?...yeah...Im here"....she spoke....I suddenly stopped in my tracks. It was like not a single muscle wanted to move. Her voice sounds so familiar. Soothing. Calming. It made the butterflies in stomach flare up flapping their wings vigorously. I wanted to turn around to see who was the owner of the voice was. "Yah come on" Jimin hyung pulled my hand and dragged me in the dressing room and the door closed by the time I looked back.

"Aish hyung..what?" I moaned at all of them standing in a line as if we were about to be interviewed. "The insurance people is coming over and we need to greet them properly" Namjoon hyung explained. "Why?" Taehyung asked. "Because we're worldwide famous and we're young and rich...the perfect combination for being reckless boys...no other insurance company wanted a contract with us for the reason that we're young and rich...so they're afraid we'll be reckless drunk driving....do you understand?" namjoon hyung explained and I guess he's right, I mean I know I won't be reckless driving nor getting drunk...who am I kidding of course I will. Im Jeon Jungkook.

"Right this way" A staff opened the door and a female followed just behind him bringing her towards us. I looked at her legs thats exposed from her dress. She's got nice legs...I trail my eyes higher and her dress wrapped her body perfectly. Her hair was long , lower than her chest.

"Y/N" I heard Jimin hyung say and I finally got a proper look at her face

........it is her.....Y/N...