《 15 》

Jungkook and y/n stood there standing closely to each other. His hand in hers. Their eyes locked. Nothing but tender and affection within them. "Perfect!" A loud voice made them both jump away from each other. It was the photographer.

"This is the concept that they need!" He approached them. "Ms Y/N I really think this is Perfect!"

"What is? What concept?" She asks him basically jumping in his spot.

"Seductive yet tender! Basically what you guys were just doing there!"

"Yah! We were just talking! " she quickly defended.

The photographer nodded slowly then winked at her. Jungkook wrinkled his eyebrows and stood in front of her and the photographer. He cleared his throat in annoyance as to why he needed to wink at her.

"Look uhmm" Y/N held jungkook back and looked at the photographers name tag. "Patrick...do whatever you think looks best for them alright...Im gonna head out. If any problems arise tell Dan and he'll call me straight away." She turned around and left.

~ Next day ~

"Sir you cant just enter..." y/n assistant tried to stop him but he just barged in the office.

"Yah! Why havent you been meeting with me or calling me??" He slammed his hands on y/n table and she stood up in shock. "Leave us" she demanded her assistant. She was hesitant at first but seeing the scary look y/n gave her she left.

"Are you drunk?" She walked over to him and led him to the couch. "Hyung-sik its only 2 in the afternoon...seriously....what happened to stopping? Have you fallen off the edge again? You've been sober for a year now...why would you do this to yourself ?" She sat him down and he closed his eyes.

"Becausee!" He stood up again almost falling. "Of Yein!" He pointed every where as if he was looking for her.

"Your assistant?" Y/N stood up to try and touch him to sit again but he's being too fidgety. "What about yein?"

"She forced me to drink!" He looked out the window pointing at the small people and smiling to himself. "Look Im a giant!!" He giggled.

"She forced you?...hyun- OH MY GOD" She rushed over to him when he suddenly passed out. Y/N assistant came barging in hearing her boss scream in distress.

"Call my driver and tell him to bring him home" she was worried to her bones as to why he suddenly drank again. When they had met Hyung-sik was a drunk trying to go to rehab but always failing. She made it her mission to make sure he stayed sober and she's been succeeding for a year now. "Im sorry...Im sorry I failed you...i'll pay more attention..." her heart hurt. Ever since Jungkook and her started whatever it was they are she had been trying to avoid Hyung-sik.

~~~

"Im sorry....tell Jae I love him okay but I'll be spending the night here..." Y/N sounded hurt yet again for not being there for Jae but she knew she needed to stay with Hyung-sik for now.

"Hmmmm Y/N?" Hyung-sik mumbled and y/n rushed over hanging up. "Hey...Im here " she held his hand and he smiled as he opened his eyes. He groaned in pain from the light and rubbed his temple.

"Im so sorry....Im really sorry y/n....Im sorry I drank..." he held her hand to his lips and kept kissing them.

"No hyung-sik...Im sorry....Im suppose to make sure you dont drink....and lately i havent been here for you...." he sat up and cups her face using his thumbs to carress her.

"I love you so much" Hyung-sik kissed her forehead. Just when she was about to answer her phone rang again. She looked over but hesitated to answer.

"Its okay baby...go answer it" he smiled genuinely at her and he laid back down. "Just come back to me quickly" he winked at her and closed his eyes again.

She went over to her phone and saw that Jimin was calling her. She answered the phone and Hyung-sik patted the bed for her to sit beside him. As soon as she did he held her hand again.

"Jimin? Whats wrong?" She whispered through the phone.

"Its Jungkook....can you meet us right now? Or is it a bad time? "

"Why? What happened?"

"IS THAT HER?? Y/N??" She could hear Jungkook screaming in the background.

"What is going Jimin?"

"We're in a bar and he refuses to leave"

"So why are you calling me??"

"He wont leave till he sees you "

"What?!"

"Im not leaving till I see you Y/N!!" She heard Jungkook screaming drunkly in the background again.

She knew that if she didnt go Jungkook wouldnt leave and if he doesnt they're gonna get a bad reputation when trying to get a good reputation is what they've been working towards. But if she does leave and meet him...what will she tell Hyung-sik? That jungkook is drunk and wants her? What will she tell him why?

"Jimin put him on the phone" she glanced at Hyung-sik and he was snoring lightly already.

"Y/NNN!!"

"Jungkook I cant meet you"

"WHYY"

"Im busy "

"Busy doing what??"
She stayed silent for a while and Jungkook spoke again. "You're with him arent you....with your fiance"

"Yeah..." she breathed out and closed her eyes.

"Cant you leave for a while..??? Just for an hour??... please...y/n please" he pleaded. "Pick me...."

She closed her eyes and let go of hyung-siks hand. She held her chest and breathed deeply. "I cant"