《 8 》

"They should be here in a few minutes.." Hyung-sik looked down at his watch. I cant  believe he had all this planned out. "So you knew I'd say yes?...is that why this is all set up already?" I rolled my eyes mentally preparing myself to meet the boys again. And here I thought I wouldnt have to see them again. 

My phone beeped and I answered. "Hm?"

"There seems to be a group of boys here that wants to meet with you.." 

"Let them in" I rolled my eyes and Hyung-sik stood up. "Thank you" He went over to my side of the table and kissed me. "I love you" He closed his eyes while gently rubbing his nose on mine. "I love you too" Hyung-sik suddenly jumped up in shock when someone opened the door and cleared his throat. 

"Jimin-ssi!" Hyung-sik went over to him and went over to the door to greet them. "Y/N...this is Park Jimin, my cousin" Right...Park Jimin...Park Hyung-sik...Out of all the people there is in the world  it has to be park jimin of BTS that turned out to be his cousin. 

3rd person pov

The boys were shocked to see y/n behind the desk. Was she working here? Does she own the company? Did she finally find her purpose in life? All these questions ran through their heads and it feels as if they were spinning. 

"Please take a seat" Hyung-sik lead the way towards the couches in her office. Y/N walked towards the couch and sat in front of all of them facing them all. Hyung-sik sat right down beside her. "Okay so remember we discussed that I would get a rich brand to sponsor you here in America?...Well..This is by far the highest of the highest....JCC line...and the sole founder and CEO...Y/F/N" Hyung-sik had a proud smile plastered all over his face. "And you've already met her, My Fiance" All the boys were astound at what she had accomplished. 

"Okay well, I'll leave you guys to work things out, Convince her to sponsor you guys, She can be hard headed at times" Hyung-sik laughed all while the guys smiled sadly. They already knew that. They know her like the back of their hand. Hyung-sik stood up and left the room. 

Y/N folded her arms while crossing her legs making eye contact with each and everyone one of them. "h-hi.." Jimin started off. "Hi Jimin" She smiled back at him. All their hearts fluttered seeing her smile again. "HI" Taehyung sat where hyung-sik did and just stared at her. "hi tae" She laughed seeing that he was still the same hyper tae. "How have you been?" Namjoon asks and she turns around to him. "Uhm..I've been fine...what about you guys?" She felt her hands shake and sweat so she decided to rub them against each other but it just made them more clammy. "We're uhm...surviving..." Hoseok made eye contact with her missing her like crazy. After all they've been best friends since they were kids. "Hobi oppa" She mumbles sadly and smiles at him. 

"Surviving?....What is happening with Big-hit anyway?..Why are you guys in debt?..Why do you guys have no money to even get insurance?..You're a world-wide boy band" 

"We were..." Jin sadly replies. 

"Were?...what happened?"

"You havent heard?...I guess you really did cut us out of your lives huh" Jungkook rolled his eyes still not making eye contact. She looks over uncomfortably. He was right. 

"Im so sorry...I thought it was for the best....I needed a new start..." Y/N sighed looking down. Still not sure if it was the right idea to cut communications with them. 

"We get y/n...really...we understand...ever since high school you've been stuck to us not really having the time to blossom on what you truly needed to become and look at you know" yoongi comforted her. "You're doing amazing....CEO of JCC...you're...engaged." Jimin swallowed the last words forcing a smile on his face. 

"uhm....yeah I guess....so back to what happened to you guys..." 

"Okay well.....when you left...uhm...Big-hit and BTS was part of a law suit..." Namjoon started.

"What?...Someone sued you guys?...for what?" 

".....rape..." 

"WHAT?!" y/N stood up and backed away from the guys. "What....is it true?" 

"NO!" Taehyung stood up to defend everyone. 

"Chelsea stole your story" 

_________________________

Am I updating too much now hahaha lol Im finally on my SPRING BREAKKK!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂