《 20 》

~In the park~

"Jae be careful! Yah! Jeon Jungkook! If you drop him Im gonna kick you in the ba-" Jimin quickly covered y/n's mouth not wanting jae to hear her threats. "Knowing Jungkook he might like that" Jimin said as a joke and y/n couldnt help but hit his arm and laugh.

"Look at them....they've only known each other for less than a day and they act like they're family " Jimin smiled to himself. Y/N couldnt help but smile either. "Speaking of family..." jimin looked over at y/n.
"Whats going to happen with Jungkook and you?"

"Uhm..." y/n looked towards the two playing with each other and laughing at the most stupidest things. "I honestly dont know..."

"Well....you know he loves you...everyone knows that....do you?"
Jimin looked over at her and she had tears in her eyes. Jimin held her hand. "You're scared arent you?" Jimin led her over to the bench and they sat down.

"Im scared...that if Jungkook and I tried again....then....something bad will happen and not only will it affect us but Jae too...."

"I guess if you really do love someone...you have to be willing to take the risks....I know its hard...but it'll be better if Jae lived in a household with both his parents..." They both looked towards Jungkook carrying Jae around.

" They both looked towards Jungkook carrying Jae around

"I love him...I always have...I dont think there will ever come a day in which I dont" Y/N smiles as she imagines the life jungkook, Jae and her could have.

"Then go for it" Jimin reached for her hand and stood up making her stand with him. He started to drag her towards Jungkook and Jae. "Oohhh Jungkook-ahhhhhhhh" Jimin called out for his younger maknae in an excited tone.

Jungkook turned around and Jae jumped off of his arms and into Y/N's embrace. "Y/N LOVES YOU" Jimin quickly screamed and running away. He ran like lightning and in a few seconds he was out of the park. Y/N's face turned pale from not breathing and Jungkooks face turned bright red. He started to nervously chuckle. "Heh...Jimin hyung is still coming up stupid j-jokes....heh" he rubbed the back of his neck and looked away from her.

"Except...it wasnt a joke..." Y/N cleared her throat looking away as well and holding Jae's hand. Jungkooks eyes widened and he turned around to her. He went closer to her and then backed away again. "So uhm...to make this clear....Jimin hyung said...uhmm... Y/N LOVES YOU....isnt...uhm isnt a joke..?" Jungkook bit his lip not sparing a single second to not, not look at her.

Y/N looked slowly towards Jungkook with her heart beating fast. "Yes...no...no...no isnt a joke...Jimin was telling the truth...I uhm...I uh...still love y-" Jungkook cut her off and held her face and kissed her. In that moment it was as if the world had stopped. All that mattered was how their lips fit perfectly with one another. All those years spent apart. All those longing for each other. All the depths of the oceans keeping them apart. It all didnt matter. This moment was what mattered.

They pulled away from each other. Leaning their foreaheads with one another closing their eyes. "My Eomma!" Jae slapped Jungkooks thight lightly and they both looked down at him with his arms crossed at jungkook and his lips pouted. Y/N and Jungkook laughed. She kneeled down to him and kissed his cheeks. "How can we forget about little Jae over here" Jungkook pinched his cheeks and Jae kept whining still upset at his father kissing his mother. Y/N couldnt help but laugh at Jae since Jae never really got along with men since he was never used to one. But with Jungkook they just connect.

It was their own little family.

"Look at them...." She turned around putting her hood back on and walking away.

______________