《 11 》

"W-what?!" She tried her hardest to push him away but once again he was too strong. He pushed her against the wall roughly holding onto her wrists above her head. "You heard me.." he whispers into her ears. He uses his knees to spread her legs apart and rises his knee higher and higher. She bit her lip at the anticipation of feeling him. Once his knee touched her sensitive core she felt like she would orgasm right there and then. "Hhmmmm look at you.." Jungkook watched her throw her head back and he finally lets go of her wrist when she stopped squirming and held her waist while the other rested at her neck. He planted his lips on her neck causing her to moan from the friction down below and his tongue on her skin.

"God I missed that sound"
Jungkook moved his hand closer to her core and unbuttoned her jeans. He planted his lips against hers and they both hungrily kissed each other. His hands made their way inside her jeans feeling how wet she's gotten and the second he felt it he lowered her jeans finally allowing his fingers to explore her wet pussy.

"Fuck!" Y/N couldnt keep her moans in remembering just how good Jungkook's fingers were inside of her. He stepped away from her and in a split second he too was naked.

Jungkook pushed her back on the couch, falling on top of her, his erection seeking entrance to her hot wet center. Grabbing her thong, he ripped the thin material, exposing her wet pussy . Positioning the head of his cock at the entrance to her vagina, he pushed inward, causing y/n to squeal. Not giving her time to adjust to the intrusion of his cock, Jungkook began to pound her pussy hard.

Y/N thrust her cunt upward, wrapping her legs around his waist. As their mutual orgasm began to build Jungkook latched on to a nipple and began to ravish it before moving over to the other, alternating as Y/N moaned and squealed at the pleasure waves coursing through her body.

"Fuck Jungkook!!" screamed y/n as she began to buck and wiggle on the couch.

Her orgasm burst through her body to her very soul, taking her to a whole new level of exquisite pleasure, every nerve ending in her body seemed to be firing on high. Jungkook held back as long as he could to ensure y/n had the ultimate cum before he gave a primeval scream, pumping a huge load deep into her.

Jungkook panted like crazy along with her resting his forehead against hers. He stood up and started picking up his clothing. She could barely move a muscle watching his every move. He got dressed pretty quick without saying a word nor a glance at her.

Just when she was about to speak he had already opened the door and left the room.

He just....walked out...after all of that..

____________
Whats Jungkooks game plan here??