《 18 》

Hyung-sik stood still confused as to why Jungkook, a member of BTS, was crying in front of y/n, his fiance. "Whats going on?" He closed the door and Y/N couldnt speak, she couldnt come up with an excuse to cover up whats happening. 

Jungkook looked at her and then back at him. "Does he know?" Y/N's eyes shifted from Hyung-sik to Jungkook real quick and then back at Hyung-sik again.

"Do I know what?" Hyung-sik was even more confused and all the different scenarios as to what this might be started attacking his mind. 

"About Jae" Jungkook looked at Hyung-sik firmly and y/n couldnt even muster any words. Just anything. Say anything. And yet all she can do is watch. Letting everything unfold. 

"Jae?...Her little brother?" 

Jungkook scoffed and shook his head. "How far does your lies go y/n? huh?"

"Lies? what lies? what the hell is going on here!" Hyung-sik walked over to y/n and cups her face making her look at him eye to eye. Jungkook stood up and a familiar knotting in his heart returned watching them two. 

"Y/N...whats going on....talk to me....." And yet still no response. Hyung-sik looked back at Jungkook. "Can you please give us some privacy...its a personal matter.." He asked him.

Jungkook scoffed once again. "Exactly! thats why Im here!" 

"I said personal mat-" Jungkook cut him off. 

"Personal matter! yeah exactly! Im part of this personal matter now!"

Hyung-sik let go of Y/N and took a step back. His eyes averted from y/n to jungkook and then back at her again and the at him. "Wait a sec....did...did something happen between you two?...Y/n.....d-did..you cheat on m-me?" His blood boiled with anger while his hands curled into a fist. All he could think of doing was punching something. Her silence and Jungkook's was all he needed as an answer. Next thing they all knew Jungkook was on the ground after Hyung-sikhad swung a punch at him. 

"Stop!" Y/N quickly ran towards the two rolling on the floor trying to hit each other. Blood and bruises were forming and showing. "HYUNG-SIK! get off of him!" She tried to get him off Jungkook but he shoved her back causing her to fall on the floor. Seeing how Hyung-sik pushed her Jungkook punched him really hard causing Hyun-sik to almost pass out. Jungkook got off the floor and rushed over to Y/N holding her in her arms checking if she was okay. 

Hyung-sik scoffed. "Look at you two....Ever since you stepped foot on this country Ive done nothing but help your group! and what do you do in return?.....steal my woman..."

A/N :  Shhhhh dont mind the subs okay? lol)

Hyung-sik wiped the side of bloody lip trying to stop his tears. His heart sunk so low he lost track. The lump in his throat was threatening to choke him. He was suffocating. 

"She was always mine" Jungkook slowly looked up at him. 

"What?" Hyung-sik looked at the two. Y/N held Jungkooks arm to stop him from moving or speakinh and moved towards Hyung-sik. "Jungkook and I....we have a history....and the result of that history...is Jae...." 

Hyung-sik's mouth opened wide and sighed and looked down and just then he finally let his tears fall. "Jae..." He mumbled. "Jae...he's..." 

"My son...." y/n moved even closer to hyung-sik on the floor and held his face. " I never wanted to lie to you....But you just....came into my life....when all I could see was nothing but darkness....you made me believe in a new life...encouraged me to follow my dreams...supported me....and loved me....unconditionally....I wasnt sure if you still would if you found out I had a son...." Her voice breaks as she spoke. Hyung-sik was coughed up in his tears to respond just staring at her, leaning into her touch. "I love you.....i was too afraid to lose you" She leaned her forehead against his and he closed his eyes too. 

"I would was loved you either way.....I asked you to marry me not because you didnt have a son...but because I fell in love with you....inside and out....everything about you....every little thing....I loved...." Hyung-sik looked down and breathed heavily trying to catch his breath. Y/n cups his face using her thumbs to wipe his tears and moved closer to him inch by inch. She placed her soft lips against his. Both their tears just gushed out savoring this one last time.

She pulled away and sniffed as she took her ring off. She reached for his hand placing the ring in his palms. "Im sorry" She whispers in his ears as she wrapped her arms around him. Hyung-sik took in her sent one last time not wanting it to end.

__________________

!