《 14 》

She woke from a suddenly clatter on the floor. "Shit" Jungkook bit his lip in disappointment that he woke her up. She opened her eyes and saw Jungkook frozen in the middle of zipping up his jeans.

"You're leaving again " her husky voice spoke and his heart melted. She sat up properly hugging her naked body. He quickly sat beside her. "Yes....its almost 6 we passed out 3 hours ago...my hyungs are already calling me....and so is uhm...hyung-sik"

She quickly picked up her phone and saw that Hyung-sik had tried to call her 5 times already. "Shit" she mumbled under her breath and stood up. She picked up all her clothes and started getting dressed until she felt a pair of arms around her waist. "Im going to miss you" he snuggled himself in her neck falling deeper taking in her scent. She hummed in response and took his hands off. "I'll see you in a few days for the photoshoot okay?" She turned around wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him.

They both knew it was wrong...yet it felt so right. She loves Hyung-sik. But she cant seem to let go of Jungkook.

"Dont forgot to take everything thats yours and make sure no ones looking when you leave okay" she put on her top and fixed herself and grabbed her bag and left. Jungkook suddenly started missing her already. He left empty now. Cold. No more warmth again.

~Few Days Later~

"Good morning " Y/N's assistant greeted her from the elevator and gave her her schedule today and her coffee. "Any meetings today?"

"No" they both walked into the office and y/n sat down. "Then whats happening today?"

"The bts shoot"

"Oh right...how is it going?"

"Well...everything fine so far. I was just down there except...I dont think the concept fits them..."

"Hmmm yeah i had a feeling it might not work...those boys have a different  touch to them...making them do that kind of concept isnt gonna work..."

"You're free this morning until 2 so you can come down there"

"Ok well call back my driver and get me Dan from Design...Ill bring him along to help"

~~~

"Do you think this is us?...it doesnt seem like us at all" Yoongi looked through the pictures thats been taken so far.

"No...but  we gotta do what y/n says she's our boss at the moment "

"How is it?" Jimin came along and joined in. "Wow....hoseok hyung with that girl is bomb but.....it'll definitely shock the armies..."

"Delete it all" a feminine voice spoke behind them. Y/N demanded the camera man sitting near them.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to change the concept" Y/N walked further into the studio and everyone staring at her. "This whole set...get rid of it" She pointed while the rest of the staff were quick on their feet and started taking most of it down. Y/N and a group of staff following her went into the dressing room.

"This" She felt the fabrics on the line. "Get rid of it too" she walked towards the members and seeing her they all smiled she went over to Jimin and felt his face. "Do you see this?" Y/N held Jimins chin and started showing everyone. "He's wearing layers and layers of makeup. Its covering who he really is....change it" The members kept quiet afraid to talk since she seems to be ordering a lot of people around. "All of their make up and outfits. change it. We're changing the concept. I want them to look fresh. Like they were newly carved by the gods!" She looked around the room and cant seem to find the one person she's looking for. Jungkook.

"Now...can you give me a few minutes with the boy group please!" She demanded every staff. Once the door closed she turned around to them.

"Listen up.." she sighed. "I just got off the phone from my private investigator and Chelsea doesnt seem to be anywhere. Why?"

The members looked at each other and then back to her. "We havent either. Not since the trial." Hoseok replied to her.

"What? So how..."

"Big Hit transfers the money to her in an off shore account apparently....but none have seen her..." Namjoon rubbed his temple.

"Okay...well...we're gonna have to trace that off shore account." Y/N sighed.

"Its an off shore account....you wont be able to trace it" Jimin replied.

"I know I cant. But I know someone who can. Im Y/N! Im the CEO of JCC. Multimillionaire. I feel offended that you doubted that I cant" she says seriously and all of a sudden the boys got scared again. Until she laughed. "Im joking!" She laughed even harder and the boys hearts melted. They missed the sound of her laugh.  "Ok well...i have to go...if there's any problems tell Dan..." she walked towards the door until her name was called. As soon as she turned around she was smothered with a hug. "Tae"

"Im sorry...I just miss you" he pinched her cheeks and she blushed. "Yah! Me too!!" Jimin ran along and hugged her too.

"Aishhh Me too!" Hoseok and Jin ran too and yoongi and namjoon looked at each other and nodded. "Us toooo"

They all stood by the door group hugging. "Guyss!!" Y/N laughed and tried to get out of the hug but found it difficult. They all loosen up and waved at her. "Byeeee" she opened the door and left. "I missed them " she couldn't help but smile.

"Heres my number" she looked to her left and saw Jungkook standing closely to a girl. Her heart sank at the sight. "Y/N" Jungkook saw her. She quickly started walking past them but Jungkook ran after her.

"Wait!" Jungkook caught her hand. "Look I didnt ask for her nu-"

"Its okay! I mean you can go out with other people! Its not like I own you!"

"Y/N come on...I only want y-"

"Jungkook you and I.. We're only...I dont know what we are" she looked down.

"It doesnt matter! I still only want you"