《 7 》

"Hi..." She picked up the little toddler in her arms. "How is he?" She asks the babysitter. 

"He's fine..I thought you were spending the night at hyung-sik.." Emily asks as she folded Jae's clothes. "Uhm...yeah but our date ended early so...." Y/N started to rock herself back and forth trying to put Jae back to sleep. "And he wanted to stay over but.."

"Jae and I are here...." Emily finished her sentence for her. "Yeah....uhm you can go to sleep I can take it from here" She demanded Emily while she put JAe back in his crib gently.

_____

- Few Days Later-

"Hyung-sik is here to see you" My assistant says through the intercom. Aish, I told him not to go to my work ever. "Yeah..okay..let him in" I sighed while continuing to do my work. I looked up when my door was opened by my assistant followed by Hyung-sik. 

"Mr Park....please, take a seat" I ushered him to sit in a mannered way till my assistant left. "Oh I love it when you call me that" Hyungsik sat down in front of me. "What do you want?" I looked back down at the papers in front of me. "You've barely called...Sooo I got worried...Am I not allowed to be worried for my fiance?" Hyung-sik chuckled sarcastically.  "Im sorry....I've just been caught up in work....Im sorry" I stopped what I was doing ad looked at him. 

"I know...that's actually another matter I wanted to talk to you about...." he stood up and walked to my side of the table kneeling on the floor to be eye-level with me. "I want you to move in with me"...Oh my god...I blinked my eyes multiple times. I cant do that....

"I mean we're gonna get married soon and all and do that anyway...but why wait...right?" 

"Babe...we're not getting married for another year or two...we discussed this....we can't just rush into this....i-its marriage babe....a-and now you want to move in?....can I please wrap my head around the whole engagment thing first?"  I held his hand. 

"I...I know y/n....but I dont like the idea that you're living alone...I hate dropping you home and knowing you're all alone....especially the other night after that concert I couldn't even stay and take care of you....I want to take care of you...let me take care of you...please" He pleaded.

He kissed my hand closing his eyes for a brief moment

He kissed my hand closing his eyes for a brief moment. "Give me some time to think...okay...please"he nodded and kissed me. "Im satisfied with that...THANK YOU" He smiled brightly making a heart sign with his finer and winking at me.

THANK YOU" He smiled brightly making a heart sign with his finer and winking at me

He stood up and walked back to his chair and sat down. He cleared his throat and sat up straight. "now...the other thing I wanted to talk to you about is..." he reached down in his brief case and took out a pile of papers. 

"there's more?...what is it?" he placed the papers on my desk and smiled at me again. "You and I are not in the same industry...other than my company being your insurance company..." He started off. "OKay and?" 

"I dont usually ask you for favours in the business...except for this one...." 

"Get to that point Hyung-sik" 

"I need you to sponsor someone...or 2...more like...7 people....hehe a group..." 

"sponsor?....What do you mean..." 

"Like how you sponsor Justin Bieber...And other famous people....I need you to sponsor....A boy band..." 

"Why?...what does a boy band got anything to do with your insurance company....?" 

"Their company is already in debt...and so they can't exactly pay for insurance.." 

"So?...Why would you take up a group of boys who you know won't be able to pay you regularly"

"My cousin is in the group....he begged me...His family practically raised me till I moved here...Im just doing this as a kind of thank you...." 

I sighed while rubbing my temple. "Hyung-sik we agreed not to let our personal lives mix in our businesses...." 

"I know...but...just this once...I mean they're already big in Korea and here! And they're making their debut here soon! And after that Im sure they'd have enough cash to pay my company regularly and you can also stopped sponsoring them!....so it's only for the mean time..."

I sighed and nodded. This is the least I can do for him...."Who even are they.."

"BTS"