Scott McCall - Finding Out He's A Werewolf

Your boyfriend of two years, Scott McCall had been acting extremely strange towards you and it even got the point where he was ignoring you. Every-time he saw you in the hallway, he'd immediately change direction and walk the other way. It wasn't just him either, Stiles had also been avoiding you, and he was meant to be your best friend. It was the end of the day, and you were putting your books away in your locker.

"Y/N?" A voice from behind you almost made you scream, but of course it was just Scott, he had a smile on his face.

"What the hell do you want?" You snapped, slamming your locker shut and walking away from him. Somehow he caught up to you in seconds and gently turned you around. He knew he had upset you today. 

"I need to tell you something." He scratched the back of his head, feeling guilty for hurting you.

"I'm waiting." You sighed, grabbing your car keys from your bag.

"Not here, look I promise I will tell you, just drive to Stiles' house." He put his hands on either side of your shoulders, but you meanly swatted them off and headed towards your car. Of course you drove to the Stilinski household, but you didn't want to talk to Scott.  

"If it isn't the happy couple!" Stiles opened the front door and you threw your car keys at him.

"What was that for?" He questioned, rubbing his forehead. 

"You know exactly what that was for." You snapped, reaching down on the floor and grabbing your keys. Scott lead you into the living room, and bent down in front of you. Stiles was stood in the corner. 

"So you wanna tell me why you two haven't talked to me all damn day? I had to spend lunch in my car on my own today, not to mention I got a lecture from coach because you two missed practice and somehow it's my fault." You sighed.

"We're both sorry, but it's because there's something you need to know." Scott told you, looking over at Stiles who had rested his head on the wall, and started to fall asleep.

"Stilinski!" You shouted, immediately bursting him out of his little bubble, as well as bashing his head. 

"Babe, look at me." Scott whispered, your heart almost stopped when you saw his eyes glow red. 

"What are you?" You asked, taking in his features while his face began to change. He grew a tonne of facial hair, his ears grew pointed, his nails extended and fangs were evident in his mouth.

"You're a werewolf." He nodded, slowly turning back in to his normal form. You didn't really know what to say, both of the boys were waiting for you to speak up. 

"Say something."Stiles insisted.

"How long?" You questioned.

"A year." 

"And you kept it from me this whole time." 

"I didn't want to scare you." He mumbled, standing up. You weren't scared of him, of course you weren't, it was more shocked.

"You could never scare me, you love me, I love you, that's all that matters." You admitted, and his facial expression changed from a sad one to an extremely happy one. Stiles high-fived himself in the corner. 

"I do love you, I love you so much." Scott reached down and kissed you, and it felt like the best thing in the world.

"Why did you leave it till today to tell me?" You asked again, of course you were full of questions. He took a seat next to you.

"Because Y/N, I'm not the only werewolf in this town, and tonight is a full moon. There's a lot you need to know." Scott turned serious, and you didn't like were this was heading.

"Haven't you realized that on every full moon for the past year, Scott has been busy?" Stiles asked, and that's when it hit you.

"Do you go all physco?" You questioned and he chuckled.

"Not exactly, let me explain."