Scott McCall - Falling For Him

Everyday you had to see Kira flirt with him and it killed you. You were in all of his classes, and all he'd talk about was Kira. He was your best friend, and all you wanted was to be his girlfriend.

"Y/N you need to snatch him up before that girl gets him." Lydia told you while you walked arm in arm to your next class.

"He doesn't see me in that way Lyds. He's fallen for Kira." You mumbled, unaware of the werewolves around you. Of course the two of you were late to your class and Coach wasn't too impressed.

"Care to explain why you're late girls?" All eyes, including Scott's averted to you.

"Fashion emergency." Lydia stated in a duh tone. She sat next to Stiles and you sat next to Scott.

"You're never late to a class, what's going on with you?" Scott asked and you shrugged your shoulders, only wanting to ignore him. He gave you a confused look but continued focusing on the lesson. After it was finished, you almost sprinted out of the classroom, when you turned back you saw Liam talking to Scott and then he saw you.

"Y/N wait up!" Scott shouted but you continued walking away in your uncomfortable heals. Lucky enough for him, his werewolf speed got him next to you.

"What's been up with you? And not just now, for the past few months." Scott questioned and once again, you shrugged your shoulders.

"Is it me? Have I don't something wrong?" He got a shrug of the shoulders in return and you could tell it was making him angry.

"Y/N you're seriously not helping out the situation. I just want to make sure you're okay." Scott was pleading and you finally let loose.

"The other day I was crying my eyes out in the hallway, you saw me and carried on walking. That's not making sure I'm okay, that's being ignorant. You're not helping out our friendship if all you're gonna do is care about Kira." You admitted, pointing a finger.

"How can you say all I care about is Kira?" He almost sounded offended.

"When was the last time we hung out? When was the last time you and Stiles went to the movies? When was the last time you actually checked on me since Kira transferred? I don't recall you caring about us then." Now you were just speaking your mind.

"I didn't intentionally mean to hurt you, I understand that you might hate me right now, but I do care." Scott whispered.

"How can I hate someone that I love Scott? God, you're so blind sometimes. I hate the fact you've fallen for Kira, I've been in love with you since forever ago. You didn't see it because you were so caught up in your little love triangle that you didn't have time for me anymore." You sighed, he didn't say anything so you walked away. You made it to your car without him following you but just as you were about to leave, Scott sat in the passenger seat.

"If you'd have told me sooner, things might've been different." He started off.

"I get it, you're in love, go get the girl you want and make out with her." You mumbled, and that's when he grabbed your cheeks and kissed you, it ended up in a make-out session.

"I thought you loved Kira?" You asked him when you both pulled away.

"I've been hanging out with her, I don't love her. If you had just waited a few extra seconds back there, I would've said that I loved you too." He smiled and all you could do was pull him into another kiss.