Derek Hale - First Baby Kick

No matter how much of a struggle bringing up a baby in the supernatural world was, both you and Derek knew you could do it. Despite everyone telling you different. Alongside of that, Peter pretty much adored you like a daughter. He hated everyone else but took an instant liking to you.

"Maybe the baby will take more of Y/N's looks then Dereks." Peter told the pack while you and Derek entered the room.

"Enough of that Peter." You tutted at him. Derek had his arm protectively around your waist, not wanting anyone near you or the growing baby bump.

"My apologies Y/N." He smiled. Derek glowed his eyes and you gripped his hand in reassurance.

"How's everything with the baby?" Stiles asked.

"The baby's not here yet dumbass so how could she answer that?" Derek snapped, he was in one of those moods where if anyone talked to you, he'd get agitated.

"Enough of that too. Everyone lighten up a little, we have enough problems as it is." You declared, taking a step away from him.

"So do you think you'll have a boy or a girl?" Stiles continued with the question.

"I think it's gonna be a boy, but I've convinced Der that we need to keep it a surprise." You smiled proudly.

"And it took a lot of convincing because a certain somebody is too keen over his baby." Peter was looking for an argument and Derek was getting frustrated.

"Peter, get the hell out of here. Right now." You stomped your foot in annoyance. Dereks claws appeared.

"Chill." You spoke quietly to him. Peter walked out of the door, respecting that he had to ease up a little bit on your boyfriend.

"So why are you all here?" Derek asked everyone and they shrugged their shoulders.

"We don't actually have anything to be worried about. We just needed someone to hang out with and Y/N's the best company." Liam grinned, throwing an arm around your shoulder.

"Get your hands off of her!" Derek growled, his eyes glowing.

"Hey, stop being a sour-wolf. What is with you today?" You questioned him with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing." He groaned, walking out of the front door and going to sit on the porch swing.

"All this stress." You groaned, taking a seat on the couch.

"One of you can chose a movie and if you want popcorn there's some in the cupboard. Oh and don't use Peters Netflix account, he's been watching boring documentaries as per usual." You joked making them all laugh. Suddenly you felt a pain in your stomach.

"Ow!" You groaned, resting your hands on your bump.

"What's going on? Babe, babe, talk to me!" Derek panicked running back into the room. He knelt down in front of you and your smile grew wide.

"Give me your hand." You whispered and he hesitantly gave you it. You placed his hand on your belly, which was now kicking him.

"The baby's kicking." He grinned widely.

"Yeah and he or she is going crazy. Definitely gets his or her strength from their daddy." You smiled. He didn't move his hand until the baby had stopped kicking. Everyone was staring in awe at the cute family moment.

"Who knew Derek had such a nice heart after all?" Stiles blurred out, receiving a slap across the head from Lydia.

"Shut up, and let them enjoy the moment." She groaned. Derek stayed in his position.

"We've waited so long, there's another life in there." He grinned, placing a kiss to your bump.

"I cannot wait." You smiled, reaching down and kissing him.